Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The untamed streets of Legion World (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The untamed streets of Legion World
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Lardy has slipped away from Cali's gathering>

<stumbles off into a back alley...>

Feel so sick...it's the zombie virus, got to be. Des didn't destroy it...just slowed it down.

G-gotta fight it with everything I've got....consequences if I zombify...too dire...

<weaves an energy cocoon of pure Lard Force around self, it and him now invisible to the naked eye>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
< Spellbinder walks slowly away from the two Supergirl Robots she has just defeated. Bruises are coming up on her arms and cheek. Her twin joins her, having just defeated his pair of robot assailants. >

Crusader: Crujectra! Are you all right?

Spellbinder: Well, turns out the little bitches were programmed a little better than I anticipated. < Shakes head in disgust > I can't believe I almost got my butt kicked by sex toys...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<suddenly, the cocoon Lardy wove explodes>

<and thru the smoke and debris the explosion leaves, a figure emerges>

<walking slowly, eyes glowing bright red, the figure finally screams one word...>

BRAINS!!!!!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<the creature attacks a pedestrian...>

<...and eats his brains!>

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that's an appetizing visual.

Okay, the LardButtKnight seems to be beyond help, so...

<Magnetic fields warp around Zombie Lardy and his connection to the Lard Force is cut off.>

I wouldn't try this if he was alive, but since he's undead... this next bit can't possibly hurt him...

<The magnetic fields flex and Zombie Lardy is hauled into orbit where a small iron asteroid awaits him.>

In you go...

<A third flexing of the magnetic fields zips Zombie Lardy into the hollow center of the asteroid>

Now we place this asteroid in a geosynchronous orbit and another menace to Legion World is dealt with, efficiently and humanely.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
*Out of a cloud of darkness dedman emerges*

Man Alive!!!! I spend a few days away to deal with the mess in the poltergiest area and all hell breaks loose. gotta go see where i can help.......

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<flies in>

Dammit Concord...you know he'll be back. I was sure I'd cured Lardy of his bite. There's no way it shouldn't have worked. LMBers--you need to find away to reverse the effects. We need to look out for our own, rather than lose another one (like Frio).

<turns to Crujeckie>

But that's not why I'm here. Crujeckie, I need your help. Rather, I need the help of someone who will give me great pain when I ask for that help. I'm heading up a small search team, each person picked very specifically. I was hoping to borrow...Bob the Cat? (ugh, I'm going to regret this).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
< Bob the Cat leaps nimbly up onto a nearby planter, putting himself eye level with Cobalt Kid >

Bob the Cat: You want to "borrow" me? What am I? A mix CD? One of Crujectra's sweaters that leave nothing to even your limited imagination?

< Crujectra cuffs Bob on the back of the head, causing the Familiar to screech in annoyance >

Spellbinder: Cobie dear, if you can put up with him, you can have him. Mind you, he's not as powerful when he's not on Psyonia, but he still is able to work some formidable magicks regardless.

Bob the Cat (indignant): Do you mind? Can't a cat have a few secrets? < Turns his attention to Cobalt Kid > I have thought on this matter. I will grant you this boon and lead your mission.

< Crujectra picks Bob up and tosses him to Cobalt Kid, who catches him awkwardly, trying to avoid the cat's flailing paws and, more importantly, his extended claws >

Spellbinder: Yeah, like you had a choice, hairball.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*groan*

Lucky me.

Jeez Bob, when was the last time you had a bath? The streets of LW reek like zombie innards and I can still smell you.

<kisses Crujeckie>

Thanks [Wink]

<flies off with Bob in tow>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Before you criticize my methods Cobalt, tell me how you would have handled Zombie Lardy!

Sit him in the corner and tell him he's a bad boy?

This way he isn't hurt, much, and he can't hurt anyone else.

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

(That bastard won't get the satisfaction of knowing I probably would have done the same thing he did...yet another thing we strangely, or not so much, have in common)
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Message to Cobalt Kid:

We've discovered a trap left for Hrun the Barbarian, Rockhopper Lad and the Royal Inquisitor on their path. As per Everyday Girl's plan, we're going to disable it before they reach it.

A word of warning: this trap includes Zombie Squirrels. If you come upon any, be careful. They don't eat brains... and I wouldn't want to see you hurt.

Hopefully we'll find the trio well. I miss you. Be safe.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<beneath the rubble where Lard Lad's cocoon had burst, something stirs...>

*groan* How'd I get under all this rubble?

<blasts rubble away>

Hey...I'm okay! I got the zombie virus out! Guess the power it took overloaded the Lard Force cocoon...

<sees a body nearby, brains eaten>

Damn...poor bastard...

<it twitches and Lardy fries it>

Man, I wonder how long I was out? I gotta go find Cali!

pop

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Jailbait Lass:
Message to Cobalt Kid:

We've discovered a trap left for Hrun the Barbarian, Rockhopper Lad and the Royal Inquisitor on their path. As per Everyday Girl's plan, we're going to disable it before they reach it.

A word of warning: this trap includes Zombie Squirrels. If you come upon any, be careful. They don't eat brains... and I wouldn't want to see you hurt.

Hopefully we'll find the trio well. I miss you. Be safe.

Lolita - be safe yourself. I mean it. And good luck. I know you're in good hands, and even more--I know they are.

- Cobie

Space Ranger
Private Dick

quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
<beneath the rubble where Lard Lad's cocoon had burst, something stirs...>

*groan* How'd I get under all this rubble?

<blasts rubble away>

Hey...I'm okay! I got the zombie virus out! Guess the power it took overloaded the Lard Force cocoon...

<sees a body nearby, brains eaten>

Damn...poor bastard...

<it twitches and Lardy fries it>

Man, I wonder how long I was out? I gotta go find Cali!

pop

<Flexes the Magnetic Fields holding the iron asteroid in geosynchronous orbit over Legion World and fires it into the sun...>

Bye-Bye Zombie Lardy, We Shan't Miss You.

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.