Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 50)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
That indeed is one of the two. The other one is from the first series, and is one of the best episodes in it. It also introduces an occasional supporting cast member who isn't actually played by anyone.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Was this Maris? Or Vera?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Neither.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Actually thinking about it I say the character wasn't played by anyone but I think they may have been in that one episode. In their later appearances though they weren't played by anyone.

--------------------

PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Phantom Dennis?

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That's the character, so what's the ep and what's the scene playing over the credits?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
umm...not to throw cold water on your question Bevis, but can we move this along? This is my favorite thread (mostly because I am going through all 7 seasons of Buffy for the second time.) So could you give the answer or ask a new question. Thanks!

(Hope I phrased this diplomatically enough...)

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Nah, you were diplomatic lance. The other episode (which polar boy got the character I was referring to) was the one where Cordy moved into the haunted apartment and had her housewarming. The scene playing over the credits is Angel trying to relax at the party an dancing terribly.

Actor Lad got the other one though so I guess it's his go now.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Actor Lad? Helloooo.....?
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll try to get a new question up after I get back from my job assessment today. I'm leaving in about 40 minutes.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Name all of Harmony's minions.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Mort, Cyrus, Brad, and...umm...Peaches?
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Yup, your turn.

--------------------
ActorLad

lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, cool...

A few weeks ago I asked in which episode Buffy fires a gun. I thought there was only one, which was when Buffy-in-Faith shoots at a lock in "Who Are You?" It turns out, there are 2 more episodes in which Buffy fires a gun which shoots bullets. The next question goes to the next person who can name the episode, or at least describe the circumstances, when Buffy fires a gun.

hint: one is a handgun, the other is...not.

ActorLad
Un-Famous

I know she fires one of those Initative giant-taser guns in the ep she tags along with them that they rig to malfunction to get rid of her. She did fire a rocket launcher way back to defeat the Judge though. I can't think of any other times that she fires a normal gun that you didn't mention though.

--------------------
ActorLad

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.