Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 66)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, A free pass for In Brugges appears in your hand. The pass includes a coupon for free popcorn and soda. Any other commitments you might have had for tonight have re-arranged themselves.

In Brugges (not to be confused with the critically acclaimed film In Bruges) reminds you of another film that you have recently seen, Jumper. It actually is Jumper just with a new title. You find that you are stuck in your seat and can't get up.

I wish I didn't have to clean up the mess Belinda made of my meal.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted:

Granted, you decide to focus, instead, on the mess Belinda has made of your wardrobe. What started this morning as a closet full of dapper attire with as a single loose thread on a jacket has been turned into a really big pile of threads and scraps of fabric. Baaaad Kitty.

I wish my boss would take a vacation - a long vacation in Antarctica.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! He likes it so much down there that he decides to open an Antarctica office and insists you move down to manage it. Need an English-Pyngwyny dictionary? [Wink]

I wish pop standards (think Broadway/Hollywood in the '30s, '40s and '50s) were the popular music today.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. However, you still have people like Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, 50 Cents, and Eminem sing them. This destroyes any pleasant memories you had of these songs.

I wish I could get all my comic books for free.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted you can get all of your comic books for free. Books from the comic store will now cost you double the list price and just to be ... nasty ... you are now subject to a 50% surtax on groceries.

I wish the Hall of Justice were really located in Washington, DC.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, It is right next door to your house. Property values are none existant as supervillians constantly inflict collateral damage on your house. Plus the noise from the Batplane and Invisible Jet coming and going at all hours makes it hard to sleep.

I wish I could take a tour of the Hall of Justice

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. And because you didn't end your wish with a punctuation mark, one can only assume that the rest of wish was; "Clarence Thomas!" You're free to tour his downstairs Hall this Thursday between 9:00 and 9:15 am.

I wish for that the grammer police did'nt terrorise the internet like they do do now!!1!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

The Grammar Police are now a part of the Department of Homeland Security. Minor grammar infractions are cause for indefinite detainment at Guantanamo. Major grammar errors (using who instead of whom) are grounds for death.

I wish everyone at my agency valued my opinions as much as I do.

Ram Boy
Active

Granted. Your agency is now rife with people who value your opinion. So much so that they no longer trust their own opinions and constantly seek out yours. In fact, they can't even pick out their own underwear without getting an opinion from you. Hope you don't mind fielding their calls morning, noon, and all hours of the night.

I wish I was the host of a TV show on the Discovery Channel.

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. As the new host on Mythbusters your first myth to disprove is that all LMB posters are actually MLLASH. Turns out, not only is it not a myth but also half of Tennesee and several high ranking members of the President's Cabinent are MLLASH and you've been exiled to a small caribean island, take a snorkle.

I wish I had a clever wish.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. But now you've used up your wish, and cannot use your clever wish. Oops.

I wish Spring Break started tomorrow, and was 9 weeks long.

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

"Tomorrow" now means "in 45 years" and "week" now denotes a period of 15 minutes.

I wish they would make another season of the Legion cartoon.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

Season Three will be entitled "Legion of Super Heroes featuring Slimer, Scrappy Doo and Gleek and the Wonder Twins" in order to attract a younger fanbase.

I wish The Beatles were all alive and would reunite to make music as amazing as they did in the '60s.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
Concert tickets are $10,000 (that's approximately 895,123.74 euros)

Their new recordings are available in limited release only on 45 rpm records. Vintage record players are available on eBay for a lot more money than you will ever have.

I wish my friend Will would invite me over to his place right now.

Ram Boy
Active

Granted. Will invites you over to his place and answers the door wearing a Cool Whip bikini and army boots.

I wish that Lad Boy would come over and do my Spring cleaning for me (and do a good job of it).

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.