Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Random Musical Quotes (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Random Musical Quotes
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
That's Pippin's grandmother, singing Time to Start Livin'.
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Crap!

I should'a known that! I love Pippin!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The title is actually "No Time at All", but that's the song all right.

The joke, of course, is the role of Berthe (Pippin's grandmother and the singer of this song) was originated on Broadway by Irene Ryan, who, thanks to her role on The Beverly Hillbillies was called "Granny" by nearly everyone!

Your go, Calybos.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump] to catch Calybos' attention.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RevJRob
Returning Prodigal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RevJRob   Email RevJRob         Edit/Delete Post     
But you see the sort of rape depends on what you pay
It depends on what you pay

From a long-running off-Broadway musical

--------------------
Would you mind not farting while I'm saving the world--The Doctor

From: Ridgeway, SC | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

The Fantasticks, but is Calybos going to do one? We generally wait for the person who answered the last one correctly to pick the next question.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RevJRob
Returning Prodigal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RevJRob   Email RevJRob         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry...I missed that

--------------------
Would you mind not farting while I'm saving the world--The Doctor

From: Ridgeway, SC | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

It's alright... seeing as it's been over 3 weeks since he's posted, maybe we need to go ahead and move on anyway.

--------------------

Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry about that, please go ahead without me.
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
OOC: So it's whoever wants to post next that gets to ask a quote?
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Sorry. Actually, it's me. [Eek!]

The person who answers the last question correctly gets to ask the next question.

Damn my soul if you must
Let my body turn to dust
Let it mingle with the ashes of my country
Let them curse me to hell
Leave it to history to tell
What I did I did well
And I did it for my country
Let them cry dirty traitor
They will understand it later
The country is not what it was.

--------------------

Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Aaaaand I think we're back to Sondheim.

Assassins, yes?

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

You got it.

--------------------

Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Next:

"So, it's come at last! At last it's come! The day I knew would come at last has come at last!"

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Beauty and the Beast

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.