Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » TRUE BLOOD (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: TRUE BLOOD
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Ditto on the good wishes for Anna and Stephen.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Too bad Sookie's powers don't include flashback vision, because otherwise she'd know Eric's message was that

Click Here For A SpoilerBill's true allegiance is to Vocal Adrenaline!!!!!

The clues have been there all along.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I was kinda in and out of this ep (will watch the 11 pm airing undisturbed) but let me say right off I *loved* when Hoyt socked the s#!t out of Tommy.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Jerry
active

A lot happened tonight. Very intense and disturbing episode. Huge developments for just about everybody. Most notable, though, was Ryan Kwanten's performance. Yes, Jason's been our favorite pretty boy for two and a half seasons. He's provided some great comedy relief and lots of beefcake. Tonight, he broke through as a serious dramatic actor. It was something to watch.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Tonight was good!

Sometimes I wonder if Bill and Eric should be the couple and leave Sookie for Alcide...

Russell really is gullible...

Tara standing up to Sam when no one else would was completely in character. It looks like Tara got closure about Eggs and can move on to whatever she will do in Season 4.

Pam is a hoot as always.

I fear for Hoyt. Is he going to become a vampire now? Jessica will never forgive herself if she hurts him.

I still hate trashy Crystal.

And Lafayette looks to be taking center stage... Bout damn time.

Lastly, I hope Arlene hasn't bitten off more than she can chew. Right now, Holly is looking (story wise) a lot like Maryanne did when she first came on. Hopefully the story will take a different turn.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Whew. Only one episode left. No matter how it ends, this is shaping up to by my favorite season so far.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'll go ahead and give it the my fave season so far nod.

UNLESS.... BOTH handcuffed characters die... that would suck, blow and bite all at once.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
ring ring

Hello, Fangtasia? Do you have Prince Talbot in a jar? No? You're kind of messing up my joke here.

Jerry
active

Lots of twists and turns in the season finale. I don't even know who the bad guys and good guys are any more. Oh well, Sookie kicked some butt and Pam lived. I'll be back for more next season.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I think Season 3 has been the best yet.

We have:

Tara's braids and possibly her character gone byebye.

Jason as king of Inbredville.

Sookie vanished to Fairyland.

Layfayette and Jesus the brujo bois.

Eric and Pam washing cement out of their hair.

Terry hysterical with joy and Arlene still miserably preggers.

Hoyt and Jessica moving in together, but Hoyt's not-right Mama buying a gun.

Sam AKA No More Mr. Niceguy possibly gunning down illiterate Tommy.

The Queen vs. Bill in one of the cheesiest flying effects since 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'.

Lettie Mae cheating with a minister.

Russell wrapped in silver and encased in cement.

Ghostly Godric issuing advice.

A lot went on. I'm officially not a fan of this 'Summers-only' deal. I vote for 6-ep summer and 6-ep winter runs instead. The 9 month wait is cruel.

--------------------

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
So off to the ten books (and assorted short stories in various places), Lashmere. Think of them as Elseworlds, except since the show came second...well, that doesn't matter because they're all imaginary stories. (Aren't they?)
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I saw a box-set of the books at Wal-mart (think it was like the first 5?), so I may have to look into that.

--------------------

THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
I find it interesting that Lafayette saw a "ghost" of Rene with his hands around whats her names throat.
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Man, the season finale has me really yearning for more! I think I'll have to start on the books ASAP to keep my thirst-quenched. And/or finally pick up the 1st 2 seasons on dvd. In other news I've been trying to sing "Bad Things" at karaoke of late, that's a tricky song.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Has anyone else been watching the Season 3 reruns this week?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.