Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » TRUE BLOOD (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   
Author Topic: TRUE BLOOD
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm over Crystal and Hotshot because it is obvious the whole place is full of werewolves or shifters, I'm leaning toward werewolves.

I'm tired of trashy-ass werewolves.

note: Alcide is not trashy-ass. He can stay. [Smile]

yeah, Terry is normal *and I like him a lot!* BUT remember, he's a smidge unbalanced from the war... I'm not sure how he's going to take this Arlene's baby business...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I think they're shifters. I guess I just have a thing for trashy ass shifters (see my earlier comments re: Tommy). Amazing what this show teaches us about ourselves...

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Agree about Alcide about 200%.

And that is true about Terry. I think he may surprise us though.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

re: Tommy

Now I think Tommy's about the cutest li'l trashy thing there is... POSSIBLY even, and I don't say this lightly, the cutest dude on the show now... just wish he'd not be such an ass ALL the time, especially to Sam.

I think the look on Tommy's face said a lot after he watched Sam kick Crystal's dad's ass... I am *hoping* it is new-found respect.

I mean, even I felt a little uncomfortable when Tommy invited Sam to 'party' with him and that girl... and I'm far from a prude.

I just hope Tommy settles down a bit and acts nicer where Sam is concerned.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Out of curiosity, which form did Sam kick ass in?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Human

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, Russell got to get prime-time batshit crazy, but this was all about Pam & Eric.

Once Ruby Jean blesses the Jell-O at Shady Pines Shreveport (or whatever), perhaps she can lay hands on that candy jar R.E. is now lugging around. (Yeesh!)

Ginger and Rosie, you are welcome to have a Shriek-Off, but please wait until I am completely deaf. Thank you.

There's Claudine again, still in Cheeseballville. This is through Bill's eyes, so it's not just near-death Sookie's construction. Unless he's high or something, I guess, but even Talbot noted that Bill is un-round.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'll be interested to see if photobucket deletes this image...

Personally I could have done without so much blood.

-

--------------------

Jerry
active

Photobucket (or somebody) deleted the image. What was it?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Figures. They got it FAST too.

Let's try it THIS way...

http://perezhilton.com/2010-08-17-true-blood-mega-hotness

The link should take you to the upcoming TRUE BLOOD cover of Rolling Stone.

--------------------

Jerry
active

That's a hilarious cover. Nudity and blood. It certainly captures the essence of the show!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I don't why Photobucket yanked it to fast when it's going to be on full display for all at your local grocery store and pharmacy and all...

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow... Ms. Paquin has one HOT @$$... <3 <3 <3 [Love] [Holdur]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
...Oscar? Don't be silly, she got that statue proper. Ask the accountants.
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Anna (Sookie) & Stephen (Bill) got married today, I wish them a lifetime of health & happiness!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.