Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Season Two Sneak Preview Pic! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Season Two Sneak Preview Pic!
GaoSalad
Funny Guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GaoSalad   Email GaoSalad         Edit/Delete Post     
On the site listed above, if you click on 'games' on the main page, then you get to see a s2 promo!! The animation looks very fluid and nice... Not to mention we get more triplicate!
From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
That's the ad that they showed at the SDCC and this Saturday during the Kid's WB.

We have a version of it here, which I may replace with the WB version.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaoSalad
Funny Guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GaoSalad   Email GaoSalad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasnt sure if you guys had it (I didnt see it the other day when I checked) and I dont watch wb unless new eps of the legion are on, so I didnt see it.
From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
The other preview - the new opening sequence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb4bRT9aqkQ

Blink and you'll miss Karate Kid in the final lineup next to Chameleon Boy.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's who I see at the end, back to front:

Dream Girl
Sun Boy
Star Boy
Blok
Tyroc
Colossal Boy
Chameleon Boy
Karate Kid
Shrinking Violet
Bouncing Boy
Triplicate Girl
Timber Wolf
Phantom Girl
Cosmic Boy
Saturn Girl
Lightning Lad
Brainiac 5
The 2 Supermen

Did I miss anyone? I can't believe they left out Matter Eater Lad and Element Lad.

Judging by the opening head shots, the S2 Core are:

Lightning Lad
Brainiac 5
Timber Wolf
Phantom Girl (note costume change)
Chameleon Boy
The 2 Supermen

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tromium:
The other preview - the new opening sequence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb4bRT9aqkQ

Blink and you'll miss Karate Kid in the final lineup next to Chameleon Boy.

I posted the same one early (prior to getting ready for work) this morning over at the Clubhouse. I'm sure Gary will have it up here soon too.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaoSalad
Funny Guy

Awesome. Maybe I should start watching Kids WB to see if I can catch any eps, though without a tivo, its kind of an annoyance.
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Watched that Sundown clip and nearly felt a tear coming on.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The season two intro clip is now available here.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Scott! I forgot all about it!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Anytime Gary!
Titan Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titan Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't get why they are making the second season set even farther in the future, but yay for Dream Girl, hopefully we will see Invisible Kid as well.
From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Garth looks DEE-LISH w/ facial hair!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaoSalad
Funny Guy

I love the new look for the characters. They managed to change just enough to make Saturn and Phantom look older without being like 30 year olds. Also, am I the only one who thinks it looks like Brainey is wearing one of those 80s half shirts? Maybe hes going a step further to impress the new supermen, as we all know from Legacy that there was something there <<
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow... Saturday mornings are going to be sleepless again! That or I'm finally going to have to learn how the timer on my VCR works. Hn.

(And because I feel it's obligatory to say so, the revised/older versions of Lightning Lad and Brainy are sex-ay. My DA page might see another influx of Animated!Legion fan art...)

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.