Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Mattel: LSH action figures! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Mattel: LSH action figures!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm doing my part to boost sales enough to get them to want to make more Legionnaires.

Now everyone else start buying!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, that makes sense. Well hopefully I will be buying a set soon, I have to save up a little money for my move though first. Hopefully they won't sell out before I'm able to.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I got mine!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matter-eater man
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matter-eater man   Author's Homepage   Email matter-eater man         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad these didn't instantly sell out but hopefully they do well with sales so we get more members!
From: MN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndrewNolan
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndrewNolan   Email AndrewNolan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I'm doing my part to boost sales enough to get them to want to make more Legionnaires.

Now everyone else start buying!

I ordered four sets with the very same objective. Fingers crossed!
From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ordered a set too. Inrternational shipping is quite reasonable... Like 9.99

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
wowowowowowoo got them today!!! four fantastic figures!! [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mine are on their way too. should take a bit longer for me to get them though.

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Got all ten sets of mine yesterday!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Mine should be here tomorrow! I wish I had ordered some stands-- maybe with the next set (here's hoping there'll be one!)

Let's see- who appeared in the JLU episode? Cham was in the Superman episode- so he could... Bouncing Boy was there... Wildfire? Either Shadow Lass or Phantom Girl for the girl slot.

They have started doing characters that never appeared in a DC animated show... so Element Lad, Luornu, etc. and etc. could get a shot.

Wonder if they'll ever release figs based on the Legion cartoon? That are designed to look like those characters through a JLU lens?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Woot! The UPS truck was pulling away just as I got home!

But Saturn Girl has this giant mutant eyebrow. Someone got a little sloppy while painting. Anyone know how good Mattycollector's customer service is for returns? The others look great, but I don't know if I can live with this. It's not that bad, I suppose, but for what I paid, I want perfection, darn it!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Got my set today. Look reeeally sharp!
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matter-eater man
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matter-eater man   Author's Homepage   Email matter-eater man         Edit/Delete Post     
I recieved my set a couple of days ago and they all look great. It's just neat having a cockrum styled Lightning Lad! Might have to order another set. BTW there are pics floating around of a Doom Patrol set that looks like a must have for me.
From: MN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocket cat
just another day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocket cat           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey haven't been here in a while, real life was crazy...@_@

Oh man I'm so glad they are not sold out! Just ordered a set. So it only took like a max of 5 days it seems for most of you to get yours...and I did order on a Saturday, so there is a delay there. Hopefully I'll get them by the end of the week? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives." — Edward D. Wood, Jr.

From: Texas, USA | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

I still haven't received mine. I know that International shipping is long, but it's getting worrying. Hope it won't mean I'll have to pay extra to UPS when they deliver, but it sure looks that way with the delay.

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.