Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   
Author Topic: LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
That's the first Veilmist that I haven't hated on sight! [Razz]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I accomplished something good for me!

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Ultra Boy by Chris Batista

-

Power Boy and Gravity Kid by Phil Jimenez

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
You were at NYCC?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice, thanks for sharing, guys!

SK, love your expansive collection. Especially the Legion of Garths one.

Love how Phil has the boys grinning - like they're preparing to unleash a beatdown on some bad guys, or maybe preparing to do something really naughty [Wink]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

I got 64 sketches for myself at NYCC this weekend. That's 16 more than last year. 68 counting the sketches I got for a friend.

I'm too tired to post them here, so here's a link to my CAF gallery for now.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryNew.asp?GCat=43771

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
I got 64 sketches for myself at NYCC this weekend. That's 16 more than last year. 68 counting the sketches I got for a friend.

I'm too tired to post them here, so here's a link to my CAF gallery for now.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryNew.asp?GCat=43771

That IK2 one by Levitz is awesome!
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

I originally wanted Paul to write "Going commando!" but he objected.

I do like that he changed it to Jacques though.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Time for my NYCC sketches. Honestly, I got 68 sketches at this convention, 20 more than last year. But four of them are for a friend. Still, 64, not bad. Because there are so many, I'll do nine tonight. Four Arsenal-related ones, and my Legion Alternity pieces.

Here's Arsenal in his Outsiders outfit with Lian and her baby brother, Thomas Blake Jr., in Catman footy pajamas. By Sarah Oleksyk.

Click for fullsize image

Here's Arsenal by Cat Staggs.

Click for fullsize image

Here's one of the alternate Arsenals seen in Outsiders #33, a Punisher-esque one, by Tom Raney.

Click for fullsize image

Here's another alternate Lian Harper from Titans #25, who dressed like Troia whom I refer to as Wonder Tot, by Jodi Tong.

Click for fullsize image

Following my White Lantern piece, Joe Prado did Lightning Lad as a Black Lantern.

Click for fullsize image

Bobby Timony added a new addition to the League of Super-Teens, Seltzer Lad.

Click for fullsize image

Another set of micro heroes I found on Superbuddies.net were called the Youth of Tomorrow. Various magic-based styled Legionnaires. Here's their Matter-Eater Lad, Munch, by Mike Lilly's young son Robert.

Click for fullsize image

And Jeremy Dale added the first samurai to my Legion Shogun, Cosmic Boy.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

And, here's a birthday gift I commissioned Jeremy Dale to do for Viola Tanganelli. Roy, Lian, and Sooraya Qadir in Viola's Earth-618 continuity.

-

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

So first I'm going to show off all the actual Legion sketches.

Sketch Lad by Art Baltazar.

Click for fullsize image

Li'l Rhino by Franco Aureliani.

(Don't know why but the image won't show up)

The Weirdo Legionnaire by Chris Giarrusso.

Click for fullsize image

Superman's sons from an imaginary tale, Jor-El II and Kal-El II.

Click for fullsize image

Linda Danvers with her daughter by Superman, Ariella Kent, and Fallen Angel by J.K. Woodward.

Click for fullsize image

Superman's grandson, Knightwing, from "Superman & Batman: Generations" by Eddy Barrows.

Click for fullsize image

Kid Marvel by Jerry Ordway.

Click for fullsize image

Gates monster-movie style by Ian Dorian.

Click for fullsize image

[ October 23, 2011, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Sarcasm Kid ]

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Calorie Queen by Mike McKone.

Click for fullsize image

Future Girl from the League of Infinity by Amy Reeder.

Click for fullsize image

Ultra Boy as "Joe Knotts" by Joe Staton.

Click for fullsize image

Eyeful Ethel by Jeff Lemire.

Click for fullsize image

Shikari by Andy Lanning.

Click for fullsize image

Night Girl by Amy Reeder.

Click for fullsize image

Invisible Kid by Paul Levitz.

Click for fullsize image

Matter-Eater Lad by Chris Batista.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

The red-headed applicant of the Fabulous Fortes by Francis Portela. Sorry the quality sucks.

Click for fullsize image

Superboy in his Legion workout uniform by Tim Smith 3.

Click for fullsize image

Living Lightning Lass of the Legion of Galactic Guardians 2099.

Click for fullsize image

Catspaw by Bernard Chang.

Click for fullsize image

Golden Age Element Lad by Scott Hanna.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
re: Paul Levitz' Invisible Kid sketch:

[ROTFLMAO]

It's nice that despite dealing with Legion fans for all these years, he still has his sense of humor.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
The Tom Raney Arsenal 'sketch' is incredible, with the shading and the detail.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.