Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
And to be complete -

Click for fullsize image

[Iresa]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Anyone have a link to a higher res version of this Phil Jimenez reboot Legion piece that I could use for wallpaper?

Am I right that the SoM credited in the Wikipedia entry I found it in is our very own poster, Reboot?

Yeah, 'twas me. I quit Wikipedia quite a while back now (based on the rate at which bot-warnings pile up on my old talk page, I'm shocked any images I uploaded are left. EDIT: Ah, inevitably, around the time you posted that, they seem to have shrunkled it and deleted the version I uploaded)

I might have a higher-res version somewhere - I've probably got the original 1024-wide version I uploaded at least - but I'll have to check. What res. are you using?

My computer's specs list 1440 by 900 pixels as its highest res quality, 'Boot. I suck at understanding techspeack, so I hope that helps! [Smile]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
It does if that's what you're using, as opposed to what you can use.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, 'Boot, that what I'm using. [Smile]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess I stand corrected, it was depicted in more than just the one issue.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Lard: http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=002683&p=3#000039

See also the Moy & Batista wallpapers I posted earlier in the thread.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Question: Is there a list of ALL LSH pencillers available somewhere?

If not, can someone help with a memory-jog...

Is JASON ARMSTRONG the name of the cartoony-style artist who took over with (reboot era) LSH # 100? I think it is, I always enjoyed his 'toony take.

The artist who did a couple of DnA issues post-Coipel, featuring T-Wolf vs. the Fatal 5, had a kewl kinda Mignolia-esque style? HIs name?

I am kicking my own ass for forgetting the name of the artist that took over LSH after Immonen's #0 issue... he also drew STARS and S.T.R.I.P.E?

thanks in advance.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
1) Yes
2) Kev Walker

and

3) Lee Moder. [Smile]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
[Holt] Thanks, Povvins...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PenaltyKillah
Out of Continuity!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PenaltyKillah   Author's Homepage   Email PenaltyKillah         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have a big, full-body shot of the Triplicate Girls together? I accept any era except the Duo Damsel/Una one. Thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"For some reason I can't explain or understand, and probably never will... EVERYTHING comes from SUPERMAN." - Alexander Luthor, Jr.

Unfortunately, the Legion is no exception.

From: Canadia | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anybody have a reference to the origin of the Legion. Im looking for the most complete and detailed telling of the original Legion. I won't be able to pick up the comic so I am actually looking for a good written version here on the internet.

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by PenaltyKillah:
Does anyone have a big, full-body shot of the Triplicate Girls together? I accept any era except the Duo Damsel/Una one. Thanks! [Big Grin]

What about the cover to issue #3 of the current run? Full body enough?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PenaltyKillah
Out of Continuity!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PenaltyKillah   Author's Homepage   Email PenaltyKillah         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh, and it was staring in front of me... thanks. Judging from the cover, I'd say they're the Triplicate Clones. Not to be confused with the Triplicate Girls.

And for a complete origin of... the '60s Legion? Cockrum? '80s? Let me hash it out...

- Secrets of the Legion #1... though the art makes them look about twenty already...

- Who's Who in the Legion of Super-Heroes. Snippets of its origin and a summary of the earlier years.

- LSH #0 - If there's an universal origin for any era of the Legion, this is the closest.

If you want text instead... there's always the Legion Wiki Timeline.

[ July 15, 2008, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: PenaltyKillah ]

--------------------
"For some reason I can't explain or understand, and probably never will... EVERYTHING comes from SUPERMAN." - Alexander Luthor, Jr.

Unfortunately, the Legion is no exception.

From: Canadia | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, quick question: Has Mano ever had a real name? I've look in the resources I've got, and none of them list one...

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, Mano is the only name he's ever been given.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.