Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
There was a Xudarian Green Lantern in LSH # 295, the story that revealed Universo to have once been a GL.

I think I recall seeing a Xudarian Science Police officer, possibly in the Legion 30th Anniversary issue (Levitz baxter series # 45) with the Luck Lords, Lightning Lad and Lightning Lord.

And there might have been a Xudarian amongst the heroes captured by Universo in the Universo Project story.

No prominently featured Xudarian characters, though.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for your help, Chaim.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Something I was wondering recently... was there ever a complete list of cities that survived the destruction of Earth 5YL?

If not, does anyone know of a list (or would be willing to construct one) of known surviving cities?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
No complete list, but I believe my Legion help file lists all the known surviving ones. Those are:

Metropolis (the capital)
Melbourne
Jakarta
Paris
Tokyo
Acapulco
Essen
the underwater cities of Tritonis (also inaccurately called Atlantis) and Marsala

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Thanks. I should've thought to check the help-file.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of geography, does anyone remember if the Legion-verse had its own planetary version of Switzerland, as in, "It's in my Swiss bank account" ?

If so, what was that planet's name?

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

There was, of course, the Interplanetary Bank.

I can't think of anything that's really a Switzerland analogy, however.

Chaim Mattis Keller

Wasn't there some sort of Pirate's Bank back in the Dynamo Boy story? I could be misremembering.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

toddschoonover
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddschoonover   Author's Homepage   Email toddschoonover         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Gang,
I'm looking for sketch reference for the following characters:

Vykros
H'Hrnath
Witch Wolf of Tulva

Thanks.

From: Coudersport, PA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

-

Vykros to follow...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Vrykos

-

Close up of the teeth...

-

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddschoonover
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddschoonover   Author's Homepage   Email toddschoonover         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Vrykos

Close up of the teeth...

Thanks Fat Cramer! I think I love you.
From: Coudersport, PA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddschoonover
Applicant

Another reference request please:

Doctor Ryk'rr

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

The creepy Doctor... always smiling....

-

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
along a similar vein, I'm looking for a few good illustrations of Dr. Gym'll... preferably a couple different angles.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.