Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have any good pictures of Captain Frake? I'm curious as to what she looks like.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

She's on the right. Great Cockrum cover!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Boy, you ain't kidding! But with that hat she looks more like a witch than a pirate, but what do I know.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I think she was designed by Ditko...but I'll check my comics later to be sure.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
How did I ever miss this thread,Anyone got large scans of the future Batgirl by Steve Lightle,Thora and Rann Antar.

Oh and heres some full body shots of some of the characters requested.

H'Hrnath
 -

Universo as a Green Lantern
 -

Vykros
 -

[ July 25, 2009, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Anyone else wonder what Vykros would look like if Kelley Jones drew him?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Oh, one more thing. Does anyone have any good pictures of Veilmist? And not just covers. Thank you.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have the full picture that this is the right hand half of. The full picture was used as a wraparound for the Superman/Legion HC:

-

From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Oh, one more thing. Does anyone have any good pictures of Veilmist? And not just covers. Thank you.

Here you go Sarcasm Kid.

-

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Beautiful. Thanks.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

One more thing, what did Superman do with Kara's body after the Crisis?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
I do not have the issue to hand but I seem to remember her being launched into the sun.
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
no he didn't launch her into the sun.

He took her to Rokyn to her Parents in a Superman issue. (where Alura's hair color was changed to black in a ink error, and it was during the Crisis during a break in the action I would say between Crisis 7 and 8)

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
That'll learn me to rely on my memory! Thanks.
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
we all got that problem LOL

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.