Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 44)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
That was just an insanely cool idea that the cartoon peeps had, allowing Violet to get to use her powers in the bottle city to be Colossal Lass.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry mister, you'll just have to make due with the ones you've got.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have a pic of Ion and Lume?

Who were the inmates of Planet Hell. Was Planet Hell the reboot version of Takron-Galtos?

From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Lume]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Ion]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Can someone tell me who Lume is? I keep hearing about her but I have no idea WHO she, or hir, it, is.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Look for answers here.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

And how exactly did that end?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Well, anyway, if I can't get a guide to "Shikari speak" can I see some scans of the Who's Who entries for Marella Tao and Questar?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
And I need a scan of lume!
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Does anyone know any info on Tomb, Cannus and Brawlwer. I have no idea what their powers and origins are. I have a scan of Brawler and Cannus but not of Tomb.
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Does anyone have any scans from Big Bang Comics #18? I need some scans of a character named Snowstar.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by BouncingBear:
And I need a scan of lume!

There's a picture of Lume on Page 39 of this thread, in response to your previous request.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

thank you. I must be getting Alzhimer's. :-)
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Well, anyway, if I can't get a guide to "Shikari speak" can I see some scans of the Who's Who entries for Marella Tao and Questar?

-  -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.