Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 56)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
On the subject of Legion of Super-Villains (inspired by the recent poll);

Did the Tharran LSV member from LoSH #11, Frost (the one teamed up with the pheremone-controller, Fume), visually seem to be the same character as the LSV 'espionage squad' Tharran dude in the 21st century, or were they depicted as different characters?

I don't remember where I saw the 21st century 'LSV Espionage Squad' dude, so I can't seem to find it to compare the two.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
The 21st century LSV dude was Cryo King, I believe from the new Adventure Comics #3 or so. They definitely appeared to be very similar, though they had some artistic differences so I'm unsure if they were meant to be the same person. They were similar enough that I rolled my eyes. "Didn't Johns already create this guy?"

-

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future: The 21st century LSV dude was Cryo King, I believe from the new Adventure Comics #3 or so.
You totally space-rock! Thanks!

The totally new(ish) LSV members could make an interesting mini-team. Questor, Immortus, Stegus, Atta, Fume, Sun Killer and Frost/Cryo King.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
For the record, I love the name "Frak Hamkin".
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Um, to anyone who has "Superman: Emperor Joker", could you provide some scans of the transformed JLA from that story? I.E., Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern... specifically GL and Flash.

I know this is isn't Legion, but it is a Superman story, and I can't find scans anywhere else on the internet.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Arromdee
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Arromdee   Email Ken Arromdee         Edit/Delete Post     
Sigh. I have a separate thread for this ( http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000644 ) but it seems nobody reads it any more. I need the answers to these questions for the continuity checklist:

-- Was the panel from Adventure #1, which had XS saying she needs to warn the Legionnaires, ever used? (Johns worked on Flashpoint so this is possible.)
-- When exactly are all the times Marzal was called a planet or a world, and was it called one in anything *aside* from the notoriously inaccurate blurbs giving the characters' name and powers?

Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
As far as I know, the panel with XS hasn't been used - yet. Since we still have backstory to fill in with the LSH book about Alastor and any Flashpoint effect, XS may still show up with her warning.

Don't know when Marzal was given world status in various issues but I'll post anything I may turn up in rereading.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*delete*

[ December 21, 2011, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: gone ]

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
So we all know that dead 31st Century heroes are laid to rest on Shanghalla.

Has canon ever stated that there's a final resting place for dead villains? If so, where is it, and what does it look like?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I'm pretty sure there's never been such a thing, but it's an awesome idea!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna' call my version "Hamkin's Hideaway"!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone have a clue who the black girl with white hair's meant to be in Legionnaires Annual #1? (see below - she's prominently a part of the Arthurian Legion in two separate shots by two different artists, so there must be SOME basis there!)

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Just a guess on my part, could she be a badly colored Dream Girl?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Just a guess on my part, could she be a badly colored Dream Girl?

Nope, Nura was established as Projectra's servant (and Projectra/Nura/Val weren't Legionnaires at all).

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

The "black girl" part suggests Catspaw, though there's really no other resemblance.

Possibly a version of a new character that was planned for introduction to the SW6 team, but got Zero Houred out?

This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.