Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
His sister was Driana Allon, leader the Ringers, a super hero team from the Legion Science Police mini.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, thanks. I must have seen the mini somewhere, but I don't own it. Do you remember if she had any powers? And was she older than Gim or younger?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
She was Gim's younger sister. The ring she used was able to cause molecular decay.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
hey folks, does anyone know who was leading the Legion when they suffered their various deaths?

I know Sensor Girl had just been made leader when Magnetic Kid sacrificed himself...how about Ferro Lad, Chemical King, Karate Kid, Lyle Norg and let's throw in Luornu's first body for good measure?

Any answers will be super appreciated! Thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
If memory serves, Wildfire was team leader when Chemical King sacrificed himself.
Dream Girl was leader right around the time Karate Kid died.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Karate Kid died under Element Lad's watch.
Correct about Wildfire - Chemical King.
Mon-El was leader when Lyle Norg died.
Lyle, in turn, was Legion leader when Ferro Lad died.
Brainiac 5 was leader when Luornu's first body died.
Of course, Saturn Girl was leader when Lightning Lad died (and was revived).

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kenaustin:
She was Gim's younger sister. The ring she used was able to cause molecular decay.

Thanks!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
further for Razsolo:

5YL:
Cham and Rokk were leaders when Blok died.
Lyle was leader of the SW6 Legion when Val, Jeckie and Cham died.
Vi and Jacques were leaders when Laurel died.
the off-camera deaths of the other Reflecto et al would probably be under Brek or Dirk. Not sure.

Reboot:
Gim was leader when James (Kid Q) died.
Rokk was leader when Tinya died.
Garth was leader when Monstress died.
Imra was leader when Garth and Jan died.

Neoclassic:
Rokk was presumably leader when Val re-died, along with one Luornu (Countdown), as well as the various deaths in L3W (although Garth would have been leader of Threeboot LSH at the same time. I forget if Jasmin was still Reboot leader or not).

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
That's awesome, thanks heaps everyone! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

My brain is so fried right now that I have no idea whether or not this request is even coherent. [Embarrassed]

[soldiers on]

I'm looking for a page (or a few panels) from back in the Giffen era where we see Gim and Gigi interacting as exes/still friends. Not the origin section so much, but something happening in "present time."

Any help would be appreciated.

--------------------

Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Quick question about Pre-boot Dream Girl....Each time I can recall a story about her using her power, she was sleeping. Was she ever shown using her power when she was awake like they did it the last re-boot? If so, can you direct me so I can check it out?

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I know there is one right before Karate Kids death issue in the early Baxter issues.

She and Thom are on Venture and she has a premonition and kinda faints. Also where Vi takes down Micro Lad. It may be the first or second issue...it has Giffen art, that much I know.

Sorry I'm not more specific on the issue number, but my boxes are pretty buried at the moment.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Original Recipe Dream Girl also foresaw that somebody would die when she battled the Fatal Five. It was right after the Sensor Girl revelation. Dreamy had the premonition more or less in mid-argument with Jeckie.

--------------------

Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent then, sounds like a under use of her power. Finally, in our recent issues of the new titles they are kind enough to introduce each character, giving their name, homeworld and power, what is the exact title they are giving Nura for her power? I've looked but can't find her anywhere. Did I miss her somewhere or is she in Limbo?

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
From issue #7:

Dream Girl AKA: Nura Nal

Homeworld: Naltor

Abilities: Precognition

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.