Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*delete*

[ December 21, 2011, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: gone ]

--------------------
gone

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm looking for a good Duplicate Boy picture on higher quality paper. Can anyone give me a referance to check out (issue and title)?

I'm also looking for a picture that shows a Legionnaire straining to use the power to it's utmost. The only one I can think of is Ferro Lad and the Sun Eater but something with more advanced art would be preferred.

In both cases I can scan the pic. because my collection is huge, I just can't think of any particular instances for these situations.

[ November 30, 2010, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Phantom Girl ]

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm looking for an old drawing of the Legion... of Message Board Posters that is. I saw it a couple of years ago, I believe on the old LMB archive site, which is now defunct. I think it was Sketch Lad who drew it, but it was basically the LMBP of that time standing tiered on a set of bleachers (I want to say in four rows). I can't remember the whole layout, but I think that Lard Lad was front row all the way to the right.

Does any have... or even remember... the drawing I'm talking about?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
http://lmbp.outpost.legionworld.net/
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Bingo! That's the one, thanks Gary!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings fellow Legionnaires; I need a quick list of the different types of "Energy" that is mentioned throughout the DC Universe, such as Anti-Matter.

I'm not looking for things like fire, cold, sound, etc. but rather the energy types that are or at least were nothing but science fiction. Can anybody list anything beyond Anti-Matter?

--------------------

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*delete*

[ December 21, 2011, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: gone ]

--------------------
gone

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Do we have the emblem/symbols for the Legion monitor board available somewhere. I'm looking for a higher reselution image. Can anybody help me out with this?

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
There's this and this. Can you be more specific on what resolution you're looking for?
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

They give the information I was looking for. Do we have anything where it shows them individually?

Also I'm curious about the second link. Is this a game, a site, or what? I click on the first couple and it gives their name and power. Then as I click others they just disappear. I prefer the graphics on the second one better.

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

They're not supposed to disappear. Which browser are you using?

The site is a project of mine and still a work in progress. This folder holds some individual stuff that I plan to add to the EG forum one day.

Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Iam Legion:
Can anyone give me an issue# of 'Countdown to Crisis' where Val is talking with 'Una' and he says the 'founders' were responsible for saving him? Thanks!

This was actually in JSA #6 (July 2007) -

Click for fullsize image

Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
I'm looking for a page (or a few panels) from back in the Giffen era where we see Gim and Gigi interacting as exes/still friends. Not the origin section so much, but something happening in "present time."

Click for fullsize image
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
They're not supposed to disappear. Which browser are you using?

The site is a project of mine and still a work in progress. This folder holds some individual stuff that I plan to add to the EG forum one day.

Internet Explorer 7. This last link give me what I need. Thanks.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
There was a diagram of the Legion cruiser in one of the issues, showing the interior layout. Does anyone know which issue that was in?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.