Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I just re-read my bikini masterpiece....Okay, that thing was pretty darn funny if I do say so myself! I was acting on several ideas from fellow fans at LSH-Pics and other Legion (LMB)forums. First of all, the all-girl Legion with Cosmic Miss and Solar Lass, etc. Secondly, the whole discussion about what they call their clothing. Uniform? Costume? Outfit? Next, Saturn Girl as Panel Hog Lass. Dawnstar (Venus Girl) as a money grubber. Bonus points to those who identify the "villain" in the story. He's an actual character from Legion canon named Zaton Glissand.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Um... I would like to see a Wanderers Gallery...they could be in bikinis...

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
We've just done a Lallor Gallery...the Wanderers would seem the next logical step [I Dunno]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just a reminder that y'all should be working on your July 1st Princess Projectra/Sensor Girl/Sensor/Jeckie gallery submissions (art and writing)!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm for Wanderers
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Disco Ded:
I'm for Wanderers

...in bikini's!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
He's an actual character from Legion canon named Zaton Glissand.

I had to look up. But I approve!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Zaton Glissand gallery!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And der vinner of the August 1, 2005 Museum of Legion Arts Gallery opening is:
Legion (and Legion-related) characters in swimsuits! Take off your clothes and contribute to the new gallery wing! Drawings, doodles, photomanips, stories, poems, songs, figures, anything creative!

Here's the votes:
6 Legionnaires (& company)-in-swimsuits
3 Wanderers Gallery
2 Zaton Glissand
1 Legionworlders-in-swimsuits

Time of start the SEPTEMBER 2005 gallery voting! Who wants who? Vote for up to three choices...

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Wanderers
or
"Little Legion" all growed up .... (Ivy, Spunge, Rush et al....the kids of quarantine)

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Zaton Glissand gallery!

As i recall, reading the "Who's Who of the Legion" prologue page, Duo Damsel's purple and orange outfit that she first wore in SUPERBOY 193, was also an exclusive design by Zaton Glissand. Those funky yellow knee boots with the holes...takes me back....
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

My votes:
1) Profem and um...Produde Legion! Legion lads become lasses and vice versa! Hijinx ensue...

2) Westerner - I always liked his costume...

3) Visi-Lad - He's so funny looking...

KidMarvel (Bunny)
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidMarvel (Bunny)   Email KidMarvel (Bunny)         Edit/Delete Post     
Profem-a-go-go!

--------------------
And therein lies the game my hard nippled friend

From: Newcastle Australia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Quicksand

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Legion Academy
2. "Li'l Legion" all growed up
3. Chameleon

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.