Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Persuader sounds good to me too Cobie, I have ideas already bubbling away.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Umbra/Shadow Lass

Andromeda

The Fatal 5

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Just a thought--

Do you think people aren't seeing this b/c its highlighted? Maybe we'll just highlight the monthly Gallery thread, but un-highlight the Voting thread?

Not answering me = You're always right Cobie, go for what you believe is best for the world!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's a good question Cobes...I dunno?

My November 1st votes:
Shadow Lass
Element Lad
Sun Boy

Any more?

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I plan on voting at the very end. I'll be a tie breaker if needed. I don't have a strong opinion about what the next theme should be.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

If more people don't respond or vote, I think I'll de-headline this thread and at least try...who knows if that even has anything to do with it at all, but since these Galleries are the epitomy of coolness here in the Bits forum, I'd like to work to keep active participation up!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you may be right. I know I have to remember to look at the last date posted on highlighted threads or else I just ignore them becasue they are always there instead of popping up to the top of the page. Try it and see what happens.

My votes for next month...

Kid Psycho
Mon-ElDuplicate Boy

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
We'd had more than one request to highlight this thread, Cobes, through various means. If we get any more, perhaps after a few days we should put it back.

Or at least add "(Closing for November)", etc., to the title, which is what is happening anyway.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll suggest Space Shots -- the Legionnaires being active in space, which is their "natural" venue in that century.
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Any more votes for the November 1st gallery before I tally?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
This is my attempt to put Andromeda in top spot!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

With a tie of three votes each, we've got a double gallery for November 1st - congrats to Shadow Lass/Umbra and Andromeda! Thanks to all the voters!

3 Umbra/Shadow Lass
3 Andromeda
2 Persuader
Spark
Kid Psycho
Stone Boy
The Fatal 5
Element Lad
Sun Boy
Kid Psycho
Mon-El
Duplicate Boy
Space Shots

Please feel free to start voting for the December 1st gallery!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I want These guys!

Persuader
Kid Psycho
Stone Boy

[Smile]

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Tellus
Shrinking Violet
WILDFIRE!

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Persuader, Persuader and.. um let me think about it for a moment.. Persuader!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.