Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Can i suggest that we vote for characters/situations that can be written about please? Golden age (classic costumes) for instance doesn't give me much room to work with. Sorry to be a spoilsport

Bxx

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gina DC
Metacontinuity Cop

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gina DC   Author's Homepage   Email Gina DC         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't see how not, actually. I mean, I don't mean to be contrary or anything, but there's even more room for a writer to work with something like 'golden age (classic costumes)' than an artist: they TALKED funny! [Big Grin] They talked funny and the menaces they faced were so much weirder / more cracked-out / impossible / implausible than they are now.

--------------------
---livejournal.com/~evilbeej/---
Jo wants the beer.

From: Denville, New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
maybe it's just me Gina, and excuse me for voicing my own opinion, but the "..(classic costumes)" part of the title would give far more scope for an artist that a writer to produce an acceptable peice of work. So, again I ask we pick titles for our Wings that are open to broader definition therefore more of our community can be included in these events. Fair enough?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's fine - hope that means we get some writers to actually post their work in the museum again!

Keep voting for the October 1st gallery and working on Legion Academy creative work for the September 1st wing!

Can we build a list of Academy Students?
Power Boy
Night Wind
Laurel Kent
Lamprey
Shadow Kid
visiLad
Karate Kid II
Westerner

And how about the DNA/Simone era Cadets - do those count?

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Some more Academy students for the list:

Crystal Kid
Mandalla
Comet Queen

DNA/Simone era:

Babbage
Retro
Amp Girl
Infectious Lass
Nightwind

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Floating Foxlike Creature Boy!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
And don't forget:

Cannus
Brawler
Tomb

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
My votes for October 1st:

Persuader
Kid Psycho
Stone Boy

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
ooooh we're doing the Academy?
yay...now I might finally get off my arse and update my Academy thread. but probably not. [tease]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
My votes for October:
-Profem/Produde
-Between 6 and 11 pm... (eveningwear, dates, conversations in candlelight...)(OK, so I go to bed early. Am I showing my age here?)
-Sun Boy

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Any more October 1st votes before I tally?!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

And the October 1st gallery tallies are:

3 Grandin/Profem/Produde Legion and Friends
Golden Age Era Legion
70s Sexy Era Legion
Persuader
Kid Psycho
Stone Boy
Between 6 and 11 pm... (eveningwear, dates, conversations in candlelight...)
Sun Boy

That means its time for our creative folks to infect Legionnaires with Grandin Gender Reverse Disease or else prescribe them a health dose of ProFem and or ProDude! In other words, start working on your creative stuff featuring gender-reversed Legion characters for posting beginning October 1st!

Please begin voting for the November 1st gallery!

Gina DC
Metacontinuity Cop

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gina DC   Author's Homepage   Email Gina DC         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
maybe it's just me Gina, and excuse me for voicing my own opinion, but the "..(classic costumes)" part of the title would give far more scope for an artist that a writer to produce an acceptable peice of work. So, again I ask we pick titles for our Wings that are open to broader definition therefore more of our community can be included in these events. Fair enough?

Fairy nuff! [Smile]

--------------------
---livejournal.com/~evilbeej/---
Jo wants the beer.

From: Denville, New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Spark
Umbra
Andromeda

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
My votes for November 1st:

Persuader
Kid Psycho
Stone Boy

[Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.