Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I like it when we have more than a single character in the exhibits, so having Andromeda and Umbra/Shadow Lass share the spot is great.

I'm not ready to vote yet, I like to wait til the end.

Cobie, I bet if you look back in the Subs exhibit, you'll find Stone Boy, and if you look in the LSV exhibit, you'll find the Persuader. As for Kid Psycho, well, um...one of the Crisis issues? Meanwhile, keep campaigning! It *could* pay off. [Smile]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay Cobes, well... seems there were no Persuader pictures in the LSV wing. I checked. I'd thought that Vee did one, but it seems he did other Fivers. Sorry.

In the Subs wing, I did a group shot which included Stone Boy, and I did a series which showed each member of the Subs with a carefully selected Bat Villain. I showed Stone Boy splotching into Clayface. So, I'm just looking out for you.... hope you get a look at those pictures and enjoy them.

As for Kid Psycho, well, um...Crisis?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My December gallery votes:
Sun Boy
Matter-Eater Lad (have I never suggested this?!?)
Legion on Winter Holiday! (stuff related to December holidays)

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I wan't to see Belinda's story on the Persuader. So: Persuader!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Spark
Original Costumes (i.e., if someone described a LSH character to you but not their costume, what would you think of [Smile] )
Christmas

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Okay Cobes, well... seems there were no Persuader pictures in the LSV wing. I checked. I'd thought that Vee did one, but it seems he did other Fivers. Sorry.

I did actually do a Persuader but it's in the Vee's Legion thread. I didn't remember to add him or any of the newer ones to the LSV wing (and there are a bunch of them.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
My votes for December

Kid Psycho
Mon-El
Dawn & Don Allen

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oy! Any more votes for the December 1st gallery!?!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Dec: Kinetix & Violet & Spark

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Scorecard:

3 votes; Persuader

2 votes each; Kid Psycho, Shrinking Violet, Spark and Legion Winter Holiday

1 vote for all the rest;
Stone Boy
Tellus
Wildfire
Sun Boy
Matter Eater Lad
Original Costumes
Mon-El
Don and Dawn Allen
Kinetix

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I vote for Legion Winter Holiday, creating a tie for first place.

3 votes; Persuader
3 votes; Legion Winter Holiday

2 votes each; Kid Psycho, Shrinking Violet, Spark

1 vote for all the rest;
Stone Boy
Tellus
Wildfire
Sun Boy
Matter Eater Lad
Original Costumes
Mon-El
Don and Dawn Allen
Kinetix

[ November 05, 2005, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
Persuader sounds cool, and i throw in a vote for Sun Boy

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, that moves Persuader into the top spot, Legion Winter in second, with Kid Psycho, Shrinking Violet, Spark and Sun Boy tying for third and all the rest tying for fourth/last.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Thanks for tallying (tally mi banana)! so I think that means that Persuader has persuaded us that's he's the December 1st gallery subject.

Shall we start the January 1st voting?

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have to start writing now - if only I could remember my original idea for the Persuader! [LOL] [Embarrassed]

Can anyone fill me in on info on him - name, origin etc please?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.