Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah I don't think we ever got/stayed correctly on the schedule. So should we start the voting already? I guess I'll start then:
Colossal Boy
Karate Kid

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Colossal Boy
Gates

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Spark
Karate Kid

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
EYEFUL ETHEL

PROJECTRA/SENSOR GIRL

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Colossal Boy

Ron Karr

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
The Main Subs (first 5 are founders)

Polar Boy
Stone Boy
Night Girl
Fire Lad
Chlorophyll Kid
Color Kid
Porcupine Pete
Infectuous Lass

You can also count Star Boy and Dream Girl for a time.

There's the Levitz era second subs of Cosmic Boy, Night Girl, Bouncing Boy, Duo Damsel and Comet Queen (wow, I can post my pic of Cos again!).

Then there are the other Subs of the Subs, like Double Header, but I can never remember those.

Add: Antennae Boy to the Sub Sub list.

[Polar Boy] [Night Girl] [Stone Boy] [Fire Lad] [Chlorophyll Kid] [Color Kid] [Infectious Lass] [Porcupine Pete]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
VISI-LAD was also a part of the Cos-led second group of SUBS. Not that anyone cares, as Visi-lad sucks. [Wink]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Karate Kid

Sensor Girl/ Projectra.... not the freakin' snake!

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I finished my Legion of Substitutes gallery entry this weekend and I'm soooooo excited to show you all!!! I manipped 5 sub members - one of whom will make some you you VERY happy [Big Grin]
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Don't forget to vote of the October 1st gallery (NOT September 1st - which is already gonna be The Legion of Substitute-Heroes - we're thinking ahead to next next time!)! Let's say voting for the next next gallery ends around the week of September 3rd? I'll be on vacation but I (or someone else) can tally up the votes when I get back.
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

So I was in new york for a coupla days but here's the voting results:
3 Colossal Boy
3 Karate Kid
2 PROJECTRA/SENSOR GIRL...not the freakin' snake!
Gates
Spark
EYEFUL ETHEL
Ron Karr

It looks like we've got a gallery voting tie! Should we got with both Colossal Boy and Karate Kid or have a vote off? I'm fine either way - maybe someone wants to cast an extra vote and end voting tomorrow - FRIDAY? Also, we should probably get next round started and end voting by September 30th - just as soon as we decide this month's winnah!

Ultra Man
Adult Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Man           Edit/Delete Post     
Karate Kid!
From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Man
Adult Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Man           Edit/Delete Post     
Although, both would be cool...

[Smile]

From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd love to have Gim get his chance to shine since he almost made it for this month, but I'm 100% for featuring both characters.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I agree with Future. I prefer Jim, but I wouldn't mind both.

I'm still late on my poems for the Subs! To be honest, I've been so stressed out about a bunch of things lately, that I haven't felt any creativity at all, which explains my lack of posting in this forum, or even the continued Titans madness. I'm still shell-schocked from job searching and women problems...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.