Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
How bout entries which include all three Legion founders: Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad/Live Wire AND Cosmic Boy! Yeah, extra work, but the founders are ICONS!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
G'oan yersel' wee man.

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Numf El:
G'oan yersel' wee man.

Was G'oan a preboot character? [Razz]
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Founders 3.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Founders three for me too.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm...curious, technically Cosmic Boy by himself won but the "Founders" combo and Lightning Lad both drew the next highest numbers.

I think we can make to greatest number of people happy by having a ALL "3 Founders" theme gallery let's have any of the "Founders" theme gallery so you can make solo pics of Cos, LL, and Hussie, or Cos and LL making out, or LL and Hussie, or Hussie and Cos, or all three of them together.

Is that okay with everyone?

Here's the voting:
Cosmic Boy 4
three Legion founders 3
Lightning Lad/Live Wire 2
Gates 2
XS 2
Polar Boy
Colossal Boy
Mon-El
Invisible Kid
Chemical King
Infectious Lass
Tellus
Quislet
Spark
Andromeda
Spark
Starboy

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Mmmkay, here's your (almost) midmonth reminder about the next gallery opening we'll be having here at the Legion of Museum Arts. The next wing of the museum will be dedicated to individual and group works featuring the original founders: Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, and Lightning Lad.
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
It's almost that time again... I look forward to seeing what people are going to do with the founders -- lots of possibilities here.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I love how the founders wing has shaped up! A hearty 'good job' to everyone who contributed.

MEL, any ideas for the next gallery for September? Are we going to take more votes now or work from the list we already have?

Just trying to get a head-start for once. [Big Grin]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I vote Collosal Boy for the next one!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Gim HAS been under-appreciated the last six years or so! Being a corpse and all that droll.
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I like to write about one of the lesser known characters as I feel there isn't much scope to develop characters when they are shown every month. Okay I'm being selfish here really but I really enjoyed writing the peice for Mano yet haven't felt that there has been enough latitude with the other choices as they are all heavy with history. It goes to show how open and inventive the posters are here that when I feel I'm struggling to come up with anything interesting there is a talented gang of stalwarts who never fail to deliver, and deliver well at that. My hat is off to you all!

I didn't know who to offer but thinking about it Cobsters idea is great. Colossal Boy would be good as he's been out of continuity for a while.

[ August 06, 2004, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I've waited long enough to do this, but I'm voting for
[Wildfire]

[ August 06, 2004, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Legion of Substitute-Heroes!!!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Belinda, I was thinking something along the same lines. I wanted something more along the lines of Mano, but I went with Gim anyway, since he pretty much hasn't had much done with him in forever.

Wildfire is my favorite Legionnaire, so I wouldn't mind him, although I did want to get to more obscure ones.

The Subs work well too (I'd say we could even do one at a time!).

But my vote will remain Gim Allon!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.