Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll go for:
Dawnstar
Lightning Lad
Cosmic Boy

Shall we say last day to vote it this friday at 1159pm west coast time? I'd like to see more people vote and contribute - what can we do? Offer nekkid photomanipulations of Matt? [Wink]

UPDATED: I was just kidding about the nekkid pictures, please stop emailing me (LASH and Spellbinder this means you). [Razz]

[ June 08, 2004, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't really have a preference... I'll go with the group on this one.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nobody else wants to vote [Frown] !?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy!!!!!!

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for Cosmic Boy [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawnstar
Fly with me

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawnstar   Email Dawnstar         Edit/Delete Post     
Although I am mostly a lurker, I would still like to cast a vote for 'myself,' if I may be so bold.
From: Somewhere in the stellar night | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh make an effort Dawny will you? Come on, stop lurking and start adding....
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Standings so far:
5 Dawnstar (Or a winged motif, with Dawny, Shikari, Ornitho, or anybody else that appeared with wings in Legion-related books)
4 Cosmic Boy
2 Lightning Lad
2 Venturan Walking Money
1 The Legion (et al) in overalls!
1 Venturan Walking Money in overalls!
1 Ultra Boy
1 Saturn Girl

Any more votes? None of these votes were from Alt-IDs (i.e. multiple votes for the same voter) were there? That wouldn't be too fair...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, no alt ID's here so far! I'll let you know though ME Lad if an alt ID disrupts the voting with a very rude "outing" [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for the winged character theme!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
As I have a tendency to brutally kill winged women in my stories (Sorry Grey [Smile] ) I'll vote for the walking money.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
~ You haven't done it AGAIN, have you, 'Binger? {rueful smile}

~ Shouldn't this involve only characters that have had more than one appearance? And are characters, period? In another sense, aren't you all joking about the walking money?

~ Have I always been this literal? (Probably.)

~ When does the voting end?

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
If we go with Venturan Walking Money, I'll actually contribute*! I already have the idea for the drawing!

*IF Netscape is over its difficulties by then. It's been wigging out on me for a couple of weeks now.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
~ You haven't done it AGAIN, have you, 'Binger? {rueful smile}

Not yet Grey, not yet [Smile]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

The final votes for the July 04 gallery:
6 Dawnstar (Or a winged motif, with Dawny, Shikari, Ornitho, or anybody else that appeared with wings in Legion-related books)
4 Cosmic Boy
3 Venturan Walking Money
2 Lightning Lad
1 The Legion (et al) in overalls!
1 Venturan Walking Money in overalls!
1 Ultra Boy
1 Saturn Girl

Join us on or about July 1st for a forum full of fine feathered folks!

This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.