Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay off the top of my head, here's some shorter names for the "your own renditions of characters that didn't make the first cut of the Waid/Kitson (WaK) era team" gallery. Please feel free to add your own ideas or mutate one of those below --

WaK: On Deck
LoSH: Recruitment Drive
LoSH: Season 2
WaK Legion of Super-Heroes: The Next Generation
LoSH:The WaK Farm Team
WaK Legion of Super-Heroes: The Minors
Waid/Kitson Wannabes
WaK Era Bench Warmers
WaK LoSH Idol: The Search For A Superhero

Also, we should probably get the vote going for the February 1st gallery opening. Would anyone like to start?

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I like WaK Era Benchwarmers!

And for next round I'll vote for:

Legion Couples (it IS Valentines Month after all)
The Ranzz family (including Mekt)
The LSV

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll second all of Lou's nominations!

Legion Couples
Ranzzes
Legion of Super-Villains

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Spark
Umbra
Andromeda

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think Legion couples is a great idea! I had another idea but I don't want it to be for February cause I want February for lovers (and Legionnaires who we think should be lovers!). Anyhoo, I'm just gonna get it out there so I won't forget about it for next voting round. Ready? Wait for it...wait for it...Legion of Transgendered Superheroes or LoTs for short! Give your favorites Legionnaires a healthy dose of Grandin Gender-Reversal Disease or a shot of Profem and see comes up! Guys to girls! Girls to guys! Girly guys to guyly girls! Oh the possibilities! So yeah...that's for later. My vote's for Legion couples for February [Smile]

editted cause i think i spelled 'guyly' wrong...even though i don't think it actually exists as a word...

[ December 03, 2004, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Couples for February!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
febuary couples sound good
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Couples works for me, as long as I can make up my own (you know, the way they SHOULD be!) [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
WaK: The On Deck Circle

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
couples...except for Jo and Tinya, I've seen quite enough of them in the last couple of decades.
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
how about
WaK - Legion Tryouts?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
couples...except for Jo and Tinya, I've seen quite enough of them in the last couple of decades.

But that's the only couple I have a picture of! [Frown] [Razz]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

lol...i just put up a jeckie and val pic in my gallery
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
But that's the only couple I have a picture of!
ha ha ha - I feel your pain -

Not a lot of other Legion couple pics on the web for me to color, y'know?
There are some pretty nice Steve Lightle pics of various couples but I've only seen a few of those.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Just a reminder to actually work on whatever it is that we're calling "your own renditions of characters that didn't make the first cut of the Waid/Kitson (WaK) era team" gallery.

Mmmkay, my official vote for the NAME of the January 1st gallery is:

WaK Sophomores!

Well that leaves each of these names with 1 vote:
WaK Era Benchwarmers
WaK: The On Deck Circle
WaK - Legion Tryouts
WaK Sophomores

Should we say which ever catagory name gets the most votes wins? Which basically means, if ANY catagory gets more than 1 vote, it'll win [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.