Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The June vote:
4 JLA/JSA/LoSH 1+1+1 teamup
2 Cartoon Legionverse
Jammin' Jamm

Get ready to mix one part Legion, one part Justice Society, and one part Justice League in June!

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lm8
In Stasis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lm8   Author's Homepage   Email lm8         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe we could see the cartoon Legionverse in July or August? It's still a long way until September and new shows.
Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My July votes:
Legion Kids - what would the heroic (villainous?)offspring of two Legionnaires be like? Shrinking Violet + Colossal Boy = Normal Sized Kid?
Legion Pets - What do the pets of Legionnaires look like?
Cartoon universe - stuff from the Legion cartoon universe

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Since I happen to have an entire Legacy team of Legion offspring written up, I'll vote for that one!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

We need more votes for the July 1st gallery!
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I started a thread called Legion-heirs back on the old, old DC boards... unfortunately I didn't save it and I've often wished I could go back and read it.

So I'll vote for the LSH offspring. Though I *love* the idea of LSH pets, too.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll go Legion offspring as well.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Mmmkay so the July 1st votes are in (man I can't believe it's almost July!):
4 Legion of Super-Offspring
2 Legion 'toonverse
2 Legionnaire's Pets

Start the AUGUST VOTE!!!

lm8
In Stasis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lm8   Author's Homepage   Email lm8         Edit/Delete Post     
The mention of the topic of Legion Pets got me wondering what type of pets would work well with the Legion and then got me started on writing a Legion of Super-Heroes/Krypto the Superdog crossover story. Now if I can only get it finished. I think the Legion Pets is an interesting topic for August, but I'd still like to cast my vote for the cartoon version of Legion for August. I'd really like to read some more stories in that universe.

By the way, if anyone has any recommendations of where to find other cartoon Legion stories on the Internet, I'd love to hear about them.

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

My votes:
Legion toonverse
Starfinger
Family - Legionnaires and their relatives

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I like the Legion toonverse idea (if by that you mean Legionnaires in a more cartoony style as opposed to the new TV show)...

But I also will add:

Switcheroo Legion (Switch the powers of one Legionnaire to another one! No Jarths please. [Wink] )

and...

Legion Slumber Party!

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I like Wayne's idea of depicting the Legion in cartoony styles, not just like the tv show. I mean, the tv show could be one style used, but let's go nuts! I'd like to color LL's Smurf Legion and submit it. I also have that PowerPuff Girls Legion picture I colored....

MEL, do you mind if I start the thread?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I like Wayne's idea of depicting the Legion in cartoony styles, not just like the tv show. I mean, the tv show could be one style used, but let's go nuts! I'd like to color LL's Smurf Legion and submit it. I also have that PowerPuff Girls Legion picture I colored....

MEL, do you mind if I start the thread?

Oh dear... Does that mean I should drag out the South Park Legionnaires again? [Wink]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought about that... do you have the time to put them all together in the mother of all South Park Legion Group Shots?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Ohhhh Sketchyyyy!
Part One (Threeboot) here: Museum of Legion Arts

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.