Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
As well as the classic Legion monsters like Lightning Beasts and Space Whales, have a think about Legionnaires as monsters!
Perhaps Timber Wolf as Brin the Wolf-Man?
Or that classic flick "The Attack of the 50-Foot Boy"?
Or maybe a tale of the perils of the Village of the Damned, where all the inhabitants are blonde and display the Mark of Saturn?
What about the chilling tale of Dr Doxenstein and his artificial creation, the C.O.M.P.U.T.E.R.?

The Incredible Shrinking Violet and her terrifying adventures in the ant kingdom!

Tasmia Mallor, Mistress of the Dark! (Okay, Elvira isn't a monster, but if Tasmia is dressed up in Vampirella's costume and has fangs, that should count!)

Phantom Girl, the Ghost of Legion's Past!

Ferro Lad, the Iron Golem!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hooray! Set's building up some creative energy...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
For November
- Light(ning) Lass
- Robots! (as a companion to the beasties gallery - either robots that have appeared or Legionnaires as robots)

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I second whatever DrakeB3004 wants to do!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

DrakeB3004

Since I've only proposed two for November, here's my third:
-- Legion of America! Inspired by the Captain America redesign, depict the Legion as freedom loving, apple-pie eating patriots! Red, white and blue a must!

Long Live America!!

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I have an idea for a gallery, but I like the LEGION OF AMERICA idea too much-- so I'll nominate it next month, or maybe Jan- if a holiday theme crops up.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Well, it's pretty clear that LEGION OF AMERICA has received the most interest, so get your submissions ready for November 1st!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

DrakeB3004

woohoo! I'm feelin' all stars & stripesy. I've got a few irons in the fire already.
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Me too!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I know November just got started (and the stuff that's there is really great) but for December: how about the Legion from the Watchman Universe. Just a thought.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Am I the only comic book reader who never read Watchmen? If this topic is chosen, I'll have to seek out the TPB and buy it. I've long wanted to.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

DrakeB3004

I'm not sure what that means. Is that like "what if the Watchmen were Legionnaires?" Otherwise it seems like you can say any redesign is from the Watchmen universe.
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
i don't know either, it just popped into my head. Y'know i take it back. It would be much to dark. How about Pirate legionnaires!

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dain
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dain   Email Dain         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I like Pirate Legionnaires! Lots of room for interesting stuff!
From: Somewhere in the Multiverse | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Pirates *and* Ninja!

Jo would totally be a pirate (of space!), but Tinya's a ninja princess! Can these whacky kids work it out, or is it Romeo and Juliet for the 31st century?

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.