Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Valor the M'Onell
Anything but a marvel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valor the M'Onell   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Postbooters
Valor/M'Onel/Mon-El
Legion of Super-Rejects

From: Australia | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think Postbooters is a neat concept. Who for clarification of the "etc." label, who else qualifies? Thunder? Monstress? Kid Quantum? How about Dragonmage? Catspaw?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
In my mind, Postbooters would be: XS, Kinetix, Gates, Magno, Monstress, Kid Quantum II, Thunder, and Gear.

Shikari also fits this bill, though she's already been covered.

[ October 12, 2004, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Future ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Man
Adult Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Man           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Legion of Super Villains
2. Postbooters...that's an awesome idea.
3. Fatal Five

Guess I'm on a villain kick lately...

From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote we do something on the Flash's Rogues gallery. That would be a change of pace and something fun. Captain Boomerang, Pied Piper, Trickster, Captain Cold, Heat Wave, The Top, Abra Kadabra, Mirror Master, Dr. Alchemy, Reverse Flash... That's a pretty good Rogues gallery that gets little attention. Flash even has connections to the Legion.

Anybody? Oh all right... I vote for The Fatal Five.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mmmkay, here's the voting results for the December 1st Gallery/Wing:

6 Postbooters (XS, Gates, Kinetix, etc.)
2 Spark/Live Wire
2 Legion of Super-Villains
2 Fatal Five
Umbra (Post-ZH)
Valor/M'Onel/Mon-El
Legion of Super-Rejects
Flash's Rogues gallery

Congrats to all you postbooters!

Shall we get the voting started for January 1st? I guess I'll start:
1) Waid/Kitson Era Legion (since this wing should open right after WaK's LoSH #1 comes out)
2) Princess Projectra
3) Starboy

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't want to get into "honoring" Waid and Kitson's Legion before I have a chance to read it first and decide whether or not I like it. I'll vote for PP.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Spark
Umbra
Andromeda

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Live Wire/Spark
Star Boy
Umbra

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
[Shrinking Violet]
[Apparition]
[Ultra Boy - Post-Boot]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

A message from the curatorial staff of the Museum of Legion Arts:

Just a mid month reminder to work on your 'Post Boot Originals' gallery contributions! Also keep voting for January 1st's gallery!

This message was paid for by a grant from the Brande Foundation for the Arts and viewers like you.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
With the Waid/Kitson series starting I'd love to see OUR renditions of what you think the Legionnaires that have yet to make the cut for the new series would look like in this version. Sort of as remiders to Waid & Barry of some of the guys & gals we'd like to see appear.

For example, I would probably do Mon or Condo or maybe Mysa, retooled to fit the Kitson look.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
With the Waid/Kitson series starting I'd love to see OUR renditions of what you think the Legionnaires that have yet to make the cut for the new series would look like in this version. Sort of as remiders to Waid & Barry of some of the guys & gals we'd like to see appear.

For example, I would probably do Mon or Condo or maybe Mysa, retooled to fit the Kitson look.

Yeah! That's a great idea!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:

if you take this route, i'll do a sketch or two...maybe even a photomanip
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Oooooo a very close vote this round! The January 1st (New Years) gallery unveiling for the Museum of Legion Arts will be your own renditions of characters that didn't make the first cut of the Waid/Kitson era team (We're gonna have to come up with a shorter gallery name [Wink] )...

3 Waid/Kitson: TNG
2 Princess Projectra
2 Star Boy
2 Live Wire/Spark
2 Umbra
Waid/Kitson Era Legion
Andromeda
Apparition
Shrinking Violet
Ultra Boy

This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.