Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Keep voting for september!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll second the Matter Eater Lad nomination! I'd like to see some creativity used in his choices for matter eaten.

I'll also see if I can drum up any support for my ongoing Bad Girl theme. Anyone?

Hmmm...how about a Dream Girl month?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I'm working on my Violet pictures. It's way fun!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I'll admit I hadn't read all 35 pages of this thread. But was there ever a gallery for Durlans? Didn't see one listed in the links for the previous galleries...
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion group portraits!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Group Portraits
Bad Girls
OR Servants of Darkness

Maybe one month we could devote to pictures of the winning costumes of KP's Legion Survivor Game? I'd like to draw a Top Ten costumes (maybe a few more to get some of my faves in) shot at some stage. [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, super close voting this month! It looks like September's gonna be filled with good guys gone bad since the Servants of Darkness won! Not only can you make new 20th century heroes into Servants of Darkness, but how about we throw in existing Servants of Darkness as well?

Here's the voting (so close that if anybody wants to reelect the second place finishers I'm sure they'd have a good chance!):
3 Servants of Darkness and S.O.D. treatment to other 20th century folks
2 Disco/swimsuit early '70's costumes to others
2 Matter-Eater Lad
2 Bad Girl theme
2 Legion group portraits
Dream Girl
Durlans
A tribute to Mr.Dave Cockrum
The 5 year gap treatment to others

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

October Voting starts here!

My votes:
- Swimsuit Up/Discotize other Legionaires in 70s style uniforms
- Superman and the Legion of Super Heroes (animated style stories and art)
- Bad Girls of the Legionverse

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Ah, Toot Toot!

Yeah, Beep Beep!

Talkin' bout those BAD BAD GIRLS!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Rock the Vote! This is a worse turn out than US elections [Razz]
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
my votes:
- animated style legion
- lightning lad
- alien legion (legionnaires in non-human alien forms)

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Swimsuit Up/Discotize other Legionaires in 70s style uniforms

This sounds interesting. Makes me wish I could draw.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Sudden Death! If I'm not mistaken, that's a three way time between 'Animated Legion', 'Bad Girls', and 'Swimsuit Up/Discotize other Legionaires in 70s style uniforms'. Perhaps next vote for either of those three wins?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Discotize!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Winnah! October 1st's gallery will be creative work based on the 70s disco swimsuit era of the Legion - either in discotizing other Legionaires in 70s style uniforms or even work with the published swimsuit Legionnaires!

Feel free to start voting for November (yeah yeah, I know it's far off [Wink] )!

This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.