Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  62  63  64   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts Discussion Thread
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Any nominations for the May gallery exhibit?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll nominate the Composite Superman/Composite Legionnaire/Composite Man, etc.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Hey, that's all it'll take this month! May is Composite Month!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
For a June nomination, how about something with the Espionage Squad? With the exception of Vi, I don't think a lot of those Legionnaires have gotten gallery focus yet.
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Great suggestion!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Who exactly has been in the espionage squad? I feel like there has been the odd instance where the lineup may have included some Legionnaires not normally thought of as being part of the ES.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
The preboot membership was Chameleon Boy, Shrinking Violet, Phantom Girl, and Invisible Kid (either one). I believe Saturn Girl and Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel were members as well. Dawnstar aided the Espionage Squad later in Levitz's run, but I don't believe she was counted as a member.

Postboot, the membership was Invisible Kid, Chameleon, Triad, Apparition, Violet, and Sensor.

And it looks like the newest, unofficial incarnation is Invisible Kid, Triplicate Girl, Phantom Girl, and Karate Kid with Brainy at the helm.

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Preboot, at least, there were the permanent members, with Cham as the permanent leader, but any Legionnaire could be called upon to serve on the squad as needs required. I believe the idea of a permanent membership wasn't actually established until Levitz's run.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I know they have an entry in Who's Who in the Legion, so I intended on using that as ref for whatever I do for the exhibit.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Obviously, the Espionage Squad is the leader for June theme. Any other votes for it or other nominations?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Aw, let's call it! June is Espionage Month!!! Get started on those sneaky submissions!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Any ideas for July?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
maybe a genderbending thing? unlessi t's already been done! in the sketchbook i made, i'm putting sketches for the ones that preordered and one person requested a picture of the a couple legionnaires as the other gender and it's pretty interesting to do. i guess in ayla and garth's case you'd just draw the other!

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Amalgam Legion?
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Hey vv, we have done gender switch before.
http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000560;p=1

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 64 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  62  63  64   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.