Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Gold and Platinum Discussion Thread (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Gold and Platinum Discussion Thread
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I have my own opinions about each picture, but I'll wait til later.

I look forward to the art director's cut! [Dream Girl]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. Tough call.

But someone's got to go, so lose Element Lad and the White Witch.

Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Get rid of Brainy. Looks like Pam is sure to go, but my vote is Mysa

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Here are the early returns...
Who should go?

MEN
Brainy 4 votes
Pete 3 votes
ELad 2 votes

WOMEN
Pam 5 votes
Blaze 2 votes
Mysa 2 votes

Polls will remain open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
It pains me to say it but I want Brainy out. And that Queen Azura chick. She just doesn't do it for me.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Brainy and Pam to go. Maybe they can get a spot on Dancing with the Intergalactic Stars.
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Pam and Pete Ross, which seem like the two I'll keep voting against until they leave. [Smile]

I'm usually not nearly this consistent.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Who should go?

MEN
Brainy 6 votes
Pete 4 votes
ELad 2 votes

WOMEN
Pam 7 votes
Blaze 2 votes
Mysa 2 votes
Azura 1 vote

Polls will remain open

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Alright, there are enough votes, enough of a margin, and enough time to call it... polls are now closed.

Goodbye Brainiac 5 and Policy Pam!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Now that the elimination is done, I think the best behind-the-scenes commentary should come from Storm Boy:

"Overall, the women were more into this challenge than the men. I think it had to do with the wardrobe. These guys are used to skin tight fabrics, but I think the lack of layers and accessories threw them off.

Pete tried to give that heroic look, just like Brande mentioned, and I think he did well.

Element Lad was mostly interested in showing off his new hairstyle, which actually gave him something to do in the shot.

Brainiac 5 wasn't really sure what to do, so the best shot we could get of him was a bit awkward. I suppose that might be why he got voted off.

Mekt was not very nice, so I just sent a slight breeze around the room. He looked good, though.

The ladies were a lot more fun to work with. I think wind isn't Beauty Blaze's favorite thing, ever. I suppose that makes sense. She didn't seem very comfortable, but she's so good looking, it's hard to take a bad holo of her.

Azura didn't want her hair messed up, and she was very protective of her tiara, so I had to keep the wind very gentle around her.

Pam was having a LOT of fun, but I think she forgot to model, to pose. She just did a lot of laughing and giggling. She was great, but I don't think she's really cut out for the competitive nature of this competition.

Mysa was wonderful! Again, I kept the breeze light because her hair is so long, but she was twirling and doing lots of interesting things with her hands and made the whole thing seem really...magical! Heh!

It was nice to get this gig and nice to come across some Legionnaires again. Glad Triplicate Girl wasn't around. She's scary!"

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Storm Boy, nice ta seeya. Love them glasses of yours.

Hmm. While I'm glad Blaze was saved, I didn't expect it to be at the expense of Pam.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like I missed this vote.

All looked good. I can say that I disagree with who was rejected. (meaning I didn't see anyone else who I thought looked worse)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Hey Quis! I was even pretty patient that time!

The pictures for the next challenge are done, just need to finish Nura's and the judge's parts and put it all together. Remember the votes for Kathoon? They'll come into play and it's lovely.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Ah, the tropical nights!
Time to vote!

Which Gold or Platinum haired contestants will go this time? Vote to reject one man and one woman...

Element Lad
Pete Ross
Mekt Ranzz

Beauty Blaze
Queen Azura
White Witch

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, first votes!!

For the boys, I'm sorry but Pete Ross just doesn't do it for me. Sorry bud.

As for the ladies, it pains me so but I think it's Mysa's time. Hers is the weakest of the three.

Absolutely loved Element Lad, Beauty Blaze and Queen Azura. I feel like they've all really hit their stride. Mekt was sexy, though I would've liked to see a little more from him.

Can't wait for more, Dean!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.