Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Complete Who's Who for Legion World (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: A Complete Who's Who for Legion World
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
It's really nice that you all have taken the time to compile this.

(I love the Manapul Brainy's uniform, but-- geez, Dude. John L. Lewis called and he wants his eyebrows back!)

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Starting the C's off with.

Cannus,Captain Frake,Calamity King,Catspaw,Calorie Queen and Camera Eye.

-

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Next up is.

Circada Senius,Clonus,Celebrand,Color Kid,Composite Superman and 2 pictures of Crystal Kid.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Continuing with the C's,we have

3 versions of Computo,Celeste Rockfish,Cosmic King,Charma and Command Kid.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Who's up next,how about.

Comet Queen,Crafty Colson,Chameleon Girl,Caress,Chameleon Chief and Chameleon Kid.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Last one for the night/mourning.

Chemoid,Controller,Carrie Wren,Corvan IV Being,Cherry Bomb and Canary.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
So I wanted to use the upload file form to upload pics for your guys buy got this message:

"Unable to determine status. Please inform the board administrators about this error."

Help!

From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
There are two members of the Legion of Super-Villains known as "Chameleon Men". Their names are: Zo Gar and Jan Dex both from Durla. They are from Action Comics #283 (Dec 1961). Would they go under Chameleon Men or their names? I have pics but can't use the upload file form to send them here.
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

From Adventure #290 there is a "Cyclops" robot who can turn good people evil and evil people good.
BouncingBear
Substitute

You missed Chlorophyll Kid

From Adventure #330 there is Anzar leader of the Anzar Gang who had a duplicator machine able to duplicate anything.

BouncingBear
Substitute

Do you have a pic of Brainiac IV - Kajx Dox?
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

quote:
Originally posted by BouncingBear:
You missed Chlorophyll Kid

From Adventure #330 there is Anzar leader of the Anzar Gang who had a duplicator machine able to duplicate anything.

Yeah I got him but not all of his costumes are done yet,same with Cosmic Boy,Colossal Boy,Chameleon Boy and Chemical King.

As for the other characters you mentioned,I don't think I got them,Heres who I have left.

Calcu Lad
Comet the Super Horse
Cyfril
Cera Kesh
Cosmic Bot

Others I don't have

Chaz Willard
Cyclopian Creature
Chec
Anymore?

--------------------
But they won't.

BouncingBear
Substitute

From Adventure #377: Alk Ranff

From Adventure #380: Arlkk

Apollo

Are you putting Orintho from the Wanderer's under Ornitho or Aviax?

Black Mace

Adventure #376: Black Vassal

Brin and Bran Londo

Chief Zoltorus leader of the Taurus Gang

Berto and Synde Ardeen parents of Saturn Girl

Chavak

Cosvarr

Absorbancy Boy

Ambassador Relnic

Anti-Lad

Armorr, Valentina

BouncingBear
Substitute

Calorie Queen

Chameleon Kid - Toog Lintens

Charma

Concheta Drisden

Ambassador Jeryl

Arma Getten

Commander Hagbard

Councilman Chang

Capt. Baktra

BouncingBear
Substitute

If someone can give me their e-mail I will send you an email with a full list of characters including their pics
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.