Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Complete Who's Who for Legion World (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: A Complete Who's Who for Legion World
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
I sent you a private message BouncingBear,with my e-mail.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Just finished with Gim Allon-Colossal Boy/Leviathan I

-

I'll try to get Cham,Rokk and Condo done this weekend as well as Chlorophyll Kid.

[ September 18, 2009, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Here's Chemical King and Chlorophyll Kid

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Next up is Chameleon Boy/Chameleon

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

And the last one for the weekend is Cosmic Boy.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Ambassador Jeryl- I got this one

Brainiac IV - Kajx Dox?- Nope

Brin and Bran Londo- I think I can get this one

Calcu Lad- work in progress

Comet the Super Horse- Ditto

Cyfril- I might be able to make him

Cera Kesh- I got this one

Cosmic Bot- Ditto

Chief Zoltorus leader of the Taurus Gang- I might be able to make him

Capt. Baktra- Ditto

And nope to all of these.

Berto and Synde Ardeen parents of Saturn Girl
Chavak
Cosvarr
Chaz Willard
Cyclopian Creature
Chec
"Chameleon Men"
"Cyclops" robot
Concheta Drisden
Commander Hagbard
Councilman Chang

Thanks for the list of characters I missed BouncingBear.

And Can someone help me with issue numbers or scans to work off of if possible.

--------------------
But they won't.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
What, what is that costume Cos has? The red one. What IS that?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
A fan submitted design from ADVENTURE COMICS #403 (December 1970).

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

I might just try skipping ahead to the D's and so on,posting the pictures of the characters I have,while keeping a list of the ones I don't and get back to them later,so I can keep this thread rolling along.

thoughts anyone.

--------------------
But they won't.

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
The Brainiac IVs, Chavak, & Cosvarr. I wasn't sure if Threeboot Brainy's mom was named Brainiac IV or not, but included her just in case.

Click for fullsize image

From the list of ones you said you couldn't get, I'm working on on these, and should be done by Sunday at the latest...
Bertor and Sydne Ardeen
Chaz Willard
Chec
"Chameleon Men"
Cocheta Drisden
Commander Hagbard
Marko Chang

I'm not sure yet on these two.
Cyclopian Creature
"Cyclops" robot

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
I tried sending you photo's but the email you gave me did not work.
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

You are the Man,kenaustin,that list hit me like a ton of bricks!

I thought I had most of the characters covered, as I worked on cleaning them up on and off for over a year,but I'm finding out their are quite a few I missed!

Though I am learning more and more about the Legion's minor characters,I got a little tripped up with BouncingBear's list,hopefully Benjamin figures out how to post his pictures or sends me an email,so I can post them and give him the credit.

I really want to do this project,but I cannot,not without help from you and BouncingBear,Sketch Lad,dedman,Kcekada,Sarcasm Kid,Nightcrawler,He Who Wanders,Quislet,Esq. and hopefully others.

So thanks to everyone,this project could not be possible without you!

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

quote:
Originally posted by BouncingBear:
I tried sending you photo's but the email you gave me did not work.

was this the email I sent you
timpatrick67@hotmail.com

I was kind of in a hurry that day,I was running late for my Nephews Birthday party,so I may have messed it up.

Heres my other email address
timpatrick67@live.com
maybe it will work.

--------------------
But they won't.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Um, when you start working on the D's, will you include Demon Damsel from Kingdom Come?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

I knew XTC was a Legion related character,I don't remember much about Demon Damsel,should she be included?

--------------------
But they won't.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.