Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » A Complete Who's Who for Legion World (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: A Complete Who's Who for Legion World
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
And heres Darkseid,Deregon,Dagon the Avenger,
Dr.Regulus,Darkman and Dynamo Boy.

-

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Heres Devil-Fish,Dartalon,Drak IV Being,
Dragonfly and Dawn and Don Allen.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

And heres Double-Header,Dr.Gym'll,Dominators
and the Dark Circle.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't heard anything new from this thread. How is it going? Can I help?
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

I'll try and get some more stuff up this week Bouncing Bear,been working 6 and 7 days a week due to overtime kicking in at work.

--------------------
But they won't.

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Been busy here, too. Haven't gotten on in a while. I'll look back through the thread and try to get something up soon.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

I'm going to skip ahead a little bit,up to the K's I guess,and then backtrack on the characters I don't have finished or don't have at all.

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Heres some E charaters.

Echo,Elvar,Emerald Empress I,Emerald Eye,Esper Lass,Energax and Evillo.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

And some more E characters.

Eyeful Ethel,Elastic Lad,Evolvo Lad,Energy Boy and the Engineer.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

And heres a few F characters.

Fire Lad,Flyntt Brojj,Ferro Lad,Firefist and Fenton Pike.

-

--------------------
But they won't.

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Bumping so I can find it easier. [Smile]

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey there. Are you finished with this series? Where can I go to see your complete Who's Who?
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Sorry Bouncing Bear,but I had to take a break from this project for the time being,Overtime at work has kicked in,and I'm working 6 to 7 day's a week on third shift,once the OT lets up,I'll be back with some new pictures.

--------------------
But they won't.

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Question:Are you only doing multipple entries for Legionnaires/Subs?

I know Dev Em had at least 4 (5 if you count his first appearance) distinct looks. The Wanderers also had at least 2 looks a piece. Just curious.

Would love to see this in the Encyclopedia Galactica one day. A truly valuable resource.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

The goal is to try and get full body shots of the characters in as many of their different looks as possible.

To tell the truth I forgot about Dev-em's look you use for an avatar,This thread is just a primer,and later updates can be made,until we get all our ducks in a row.

[ January 20, 2010, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.