Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » STARSEARCHERS Discussion Thread (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: STARSEARCHERS Discussion Thread
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you Gary!!

Dean, I'm inspired to write more action scenes just to see what creative use of panels you will use... L'AMOUR them...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor l'xxi is right.
sigh

I so loved the Neptune pages.
All the gloppy K'zle types in lots of different colors and sizes.

Maybe, after the Lord comes back and if I ever get to make a planet and a people, it'll be like this one.
I'll want a bug planet (Irrit, Lumen, Gates, Shikari types all) too, and one for a Krysalis people.
I'm kind of kidding but you guys have done such a great and awesome job!
Thanks!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for the great comments! I purposefully made I'xxi cute and charismatic, knowing what would happen to her. I'm glad the impact of the scene worked as intended. Good writing for a sad moment, Lash.

I think I'm going to go ahead and get page 11 done and posted before I start post at Drunk Duck and elsewhere. Now that I think about it, look at it, that page is a better pausing place.

LOVE working on this, and I can't wait to get more done!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Just posted page 11... a much more exciting pausing spot!

Even MORE action to come in the next sequence!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

CRAP ON A STICK, I'm now SO excited for the next sequence!!! Looks GREAT the way you set it up, Sketchy!

BTW, I'm putting the finishing touches on # 2's script this weekend and then will pronptly e-mail it to you!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Updated site. Thanks! Although I love the trickling of pages, the suspense is killing me.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It's gonna get FIERCE!! I'm glad you're a fan, Gary!!

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Just read the last few pages guys...amazing!!
Lash your writing is fanastic...conveying perfectly the personalities of the characters and the situations they are in.
And Sketchy, your art is spot on, dynamic yet not over the top! Nice vibrant colours as well.

I'm a huge fan of this project guys, keep up the good work!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dedman, thank you SO much... I'm thrilled that Dean could use your 3-D images-- which are truly incredible (I mean, Dr. Battle looks freakin' ALIVE in that closeup!!) within the story!

I could write a sequence especially for a set of those images....

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I could write a sequence especially for a set of those images....

That would be pretty cool, though I'd have to know WELL in advance what you wanted to do...I strive for near photorealism with my 3D work, the textures take a long time to do as a result of that.
As long as the sequence is relatively short I'm sure we could work something out...PM me!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You have been PMed!

meanwhile, I finshed and e-mailed Dean the script for issue 2, and await his approval.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Well, a bout of insomnia coupled with my continually rolling around the opening scene of issue 3 in my head has resulted in my going ahead and writing said scene. It intros Omarr's assassins. It's quite the massacre.

I may go ahead and plow forward on issue 3 now.

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

These are the stats from Drunk Duck. I thought they were interesting, so I posted 'em here!

Pageview Breakdown:
3-15-2010

3-14-2010

3-13-2010

3-12-2010

3-11-2010

3-10-2010

3-8-2010

3-7-2010

3-6-2010

3-4-2010

3-3-2010

3-1-2010

2-26-2010

2-25-2010

2-24-2010

2-23-2010

2-22-2010

2-21-2010

2-19-2010

2-18-2010

2-16-2010

2-15-2010

2-14-2010

2-12-2010

2-11-2010

2-10-2010

2-9-2010

TOTAL 1,790

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Those are comments per day?
Hits, as in people reading the pages?

What are they supposed to tell me?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Sorry, yeah... page views per day.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  43  44  45   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.