Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 90)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Welcome, CL! We've been around nine years now!

Always happy to have new blood, however.

*SMIIILE* I must have seen you guys years ago and was too shy to come and play. I could swear in the late 90's I saw someplace very, very similar to this. Perhaps i'm imagining things. The memory ages more and more quickly these days. XD
From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, no! *GASP* I have a weakness for magic ladies! I better keep my distance! [Gasp]

Seriously, welcome, Conjure Lass! Call me, "Lardy"! We've been known to roleplay here a bit... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to LW, Conjure Lass!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
BTW, your tagline cuts to the heart of me, CL! [Yes] [LOL]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Oh, no! *GASP* I have a weakness for magic ladies! I better keep my distance! [Gasp]

Seriously, welcome, Conjure Lass! Call me, "Lardy"! We've been known to roleplay here a bit... [Big Grin]

EEEEE! Everyone is so nice! *is pleased* I will call you Lardy all you want! You know, my grandmother (god rest her soul) used to fry chicken in lard and it was THE BEST.

I'm going to associate your name with fried chicken...pretty much from this point on.

From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Welcome to LW, Conjure Lass!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be setting up my fandom tent here.
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Conjure Lass:
quote:

*SMIIILE* I must have seen you guys years ago and was too shy to come and play. I could swear in the late 90's I saw someplace very, very similar to this. Perhaps i'm imagining things. The memory ages more and more quickly these days. XD
You might be thinking of the old DC message boards, which had a similar blue/black color scheme.

Our origin, in brief: Back in 2003, DC radically changed the format of their message boards. A number of posters on the Legion board, unhappy with the change, migrated around to other boards until Nightcrawler founded this board as our very own Legion-centric site.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Conjure Lass. More stories about lard fried chicken, please!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:

EEEEE! Everyone is so nice! *is pleased* I will call you Lardy all you want! You know, my grandmother (god rest her soul) used to fry chicken in lard and it was THE BEST.

I'm going to associate your name with fried chicken...pretty much from this point on.

*swoon*

[Love]

--------------------

Conjure Lass

quote:
quote:
quote:

You might be thinking of the old DC message boards, which had a similar blue/black color scheme.

Our origin, in brief: Back in 2003, DC radically changed the format of their message boards. A number of posters on the Legion board, unhappy with the change, migrated around to other boards until Nightcrawler founded this board as our very own Legion-centric site.

Perhaps that was it! Well, i'm glad that it was founded so that I could wander in nine years late to the party. I've always enjoyed being fashionably late.
Conjure Lass

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
Welcome Conjure Lass. More stories about lard fried chicken, please!

XD I would, but it goes straight to my thighs.
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
First off...Welcome Conjure Lass.

Secondly, I am never going to be able to look at Lardy the same way again. Drooooooool...

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass

quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
First off...Welcome Conjure Lass.

Secondly, I am never going to be able to look at Lardy the same way again. Drooooooool...

Once a year I still go to the store and buy a tub of lard to cook with. I lock all the doors and fry things in it and feel naughty about it for WEEKS.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, Conjure Lass!

Have you visited this thread yet?

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000186

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass

quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
Welcome to Legion World, Conjure Lass!

Have you visited this thread yet?

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000186

I have not! I will do that tomorrow after I get off work. Damn my having to get up at 3am just so someone will pay me.
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.