Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 92)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Conjure Lass:
I suppose I should stop lurking like a stalker and introduce myself? *waves* I swear I vaguely recall seeing this place or something like it years ago. How old *is* Legion World, anyway?

I am... strangely drawn to that magical avatar!!

Welcome! [Big Grin]

(We are younger than Springtime, but old enough to be classed as really fine-quality cheeses. I mean, if we were cheeses... Or something...)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Jay Kay and Conjure Lass! Glad to see you both diving right in.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Cleome is trying to say that we sometimes get cheesy, and if you hang around long enough you are bound to come across a thread devoted to your favorite food - whether it contains cheese or not. Right, Cleome?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[gasp]

Jerry saves the day/dialogue.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Kay
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Kay   Email Jay Kay         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Another post-Zero Hour baby! Kinetix and Gates are still MY top two favorite Legionnaires ever, and that version of Brainy, Garth and Tasmia also trump all over versions for me.

The Silver Age-through-Baxter/Lightle run will always be 'my' Legion, but I do vastly prefer the Reboot Invisible Lyle to any other version.

While I do like elements of just about every Legion continuity, the Reboot really did Lyle justice.

Yeah--from what I've read, all three takes on the Legion have their own interesting/awesome things about them. [Smile]
From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice to see some new faces, I was getting so tired of looking at the old ones! [Wink]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Jay Kay and Conjure Lass!!!

Question for CL - Were you involved with Fortunecity in the mid to late 90's?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:
Nice to see some new faces, I was getting so tired of looking at the old ones! [Wink]

[slap]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Conjure Lass and Jay Kay! We're so glad to have you here! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:

We love you, too, Lash. [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hojotoho
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hojotoho   Email hojotoho         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to hojotoho!

Keeping Legion World safe from cookie monsters since 2012. [Smile]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

>glare<
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I think we may have solved the mystery of what happened to obscure LMB character Cookie Monstress! [Wink]

Er... welcome hojotoho!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, hojotoho.

Is it hojotoho as in Howard Johnson's and Toho Studios?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

What's the bounty on Elmo?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.