Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » TRIAD: only for serious mindbending! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  127  128  129   
Author Topic: TRIAD: only for serious mindbending!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
They all voiced themselves on The Simpsons?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
oooh, possibly, but that's not the one I'm looking for.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
They're all Americans who were educated in England.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That's the one. Anderson for nine months, Whdeon for quite a while I think and Clinton when he was at Uni. Incidentally Joss Whedon's birthday is the day before mine. I only found that out this morning.

Your go Chaim.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Side note: Anderson actually lived in London for nine years, from age 2 until 11. So I think she had more than nine months of schooling there.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That makes more sense actually. I either misread a site I checked on this morning or it had it wrong.

--------------------

Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
This one is slightly different from the rest, but I believe it's still within the rules:

Adder
Daddy
Pastry

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You can put the word "puff" before all of them.

Puff Adder
Puff Daddy
Puff Pastry

Side note: I was looking at the first page and realized I used the "they were all honorary British Knights" before. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Correct, Quislet.

Next Triad to you.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK:

Nancy Kulp
Natalie Schafer
Mabel Albertson

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
None of them ever married?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I don't know. I checked it out and Natalie Schafer was married from 1934 to 1942. In checking out Mabel Albertson, one site states it is not known if she married or had children, but other sites state she was Cloris Leachman's real life mother-in-law, which she could only be if she had children (although she could still never had married).

Long story short, that is not the link.

--------------------

Chaim Mattis Keller

They were all supporting actresses on sitcoms.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes they were but that is not the link that I have for them.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

They all appeared on the Loretta Young Show?
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.