Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Titans Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!!!) (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Titans Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!!!)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Man, you're fast Peebz [Razz] I've been spending all this time thinking about my OWN votes!

25 (Teen Titans Animated) Cyborg - a great character, and much less baggage than the comics version of Cyborg!

25 (Pre-Flashpoint) Miss Martian - a fun character who embodies heroism, plus I think she'll do well given her points in previous rounds

75 (Pre-Flashpoint) Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) - became a big fan after reading his series and Generation Lost. Kid has what it takes!

25 {Titans Tomorrow) Terra III (Atlee) - agree with what Peebz said, another "cute can be a great hero" type character, and powerful to boot! And I did regret not voting for her earlier.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac: Interesting point, though, as the Superman family was pretty much the only Earth-1 "family" not represented in the Titans.
Thanks to Miss Martian and Zachary Zatara and Kyle Rayner kinda/sorta hanging out with the Titans once upon a time, one of the few traditional League members *not* to have a Titans legacy is the Black Canary.
You might say that Roy is Black Canary's link to the Titans.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
(Pre-Flashpoint) Joker's Daughter (Duela Dent) 100 points
(Pre-Flashpoint) Marvin 50 points

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
[QB][QUOTE]Originally posted by Set:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac: Interesting point, though, as the Superman family was pretty much the only Earth-1 "family" not represented in the Titans.

I should have amended that to say, "among the Pre-Crisis Earth-1 families" at the time. In any case, with Kon-el, Matrix and Kara Zor-El all showing up, the Superman family is well-represented.

Even Atom had a rep via Molecule, and Plastic Man's son Offspring joined up briefly.

I suppose the Birds of Prey's Misfit showing up in the Titans Tomorrow arcs makes her the representative of that entire team too, including Black Canary!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
4) In case of errors in the results, I'll post a correction immediately. If anyone's vote was affected by the error, and that poster wasn't able to correct the error in time, he or she will get a makeup vote next round - +15 points to give a Legionnaire of their choosing.

Really? I choose Polar Boy! He'd make a great Titan! [Smile]
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Anywho, my votes;

(Pre-Flashpoint) Miss Martian 75 pts
(Pre-Flashpoint) Superboy (Conner) 25 pts
(Kingdom Come) Nightstar (Mar'i Grayson) 25 pts
(Pre-Flashpoint) Terra I (Tara Markov) 25 pts

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Set:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
4) In case of errors in the results, I'll post a correction immediately. If anyone's vote was affected by the error, and that poster wasn't able to correct the error in time, he or she will get a makeup vote next round - +15 points to give a Legionnaire of their choosing.

Really? I choose Polar Boy! He'd make a great Titan! [Smile]
Coulda sworn I'd changed that [Razz]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(Teen Titans Animated) Beast Boy - 150 points

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:

(Team Titans) Wonder Boy 30
--- This one’s just for you Blacula! .

Haha Thanks PB! I think my obsession with Wonder Boy has died down a bit now that I've seen what he looks like though. I was picturing some cute, silly, Golden-Age style character... and instead he looks like a totally 90s creation with a sort of reverse color-schemed Booster Gold-type costume going on.

I might love him again once I re-read his appearances for my Who's Who of him though. [Big Grin]

My votes:

Golden Eagle - 90
Magenta - 60

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Its shaping up already. I don't think I will be so lucky this round.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
(Pre-Flashpoint) Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) 50
(Pre-Flashpoint) Superboy (Conner) 45
(Pre-Flashpoint) Miss Martian 5

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

I'm all surgically arranging my votes so that two or more characters are tied, and later voters can tweak events, and Lardy just clomps in and drops the big 150! Wow. Animated Beast Boy might just take it away!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

If it's any consolation, Set, at least one of your picks is in the current Top 4. Ditto Peebz.

Numbers are pretty tight...

Also, Vee's total is only 100. Vee, if you're there you get 50 points left to give (I have something else to take care of so if you show up in the next 30 minutes... [Smile] )

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Round 4 is OVER!

Here are the results for the wild card vote:

(Teen Titans Animated) Beast Boy - 150
(Pre-Flashpoint) Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) - 125
(Pre-Flashpoint) Golden Eagle - 105
(Pre-Flashpoint) Miss Martian - 105

(Pre-Flashpoint) Joker's Daughter (Duela Dent) - 100
(Pre-Flashpoint) Magenta - 90
(Pre-Flashpoint) Superboy - 70
(Titans Tomorrow) Terra III (Atlee) - 55
(Pre-Flashpoint) Marvin - 50
(Pre-Flashpoint) Power Boy - 30
(Team Titans) Wonder Boy - 30
(Pre-Flashpoint) Terra I (Tara Markov) - 25
(Teen Titans Animated) Cyborg - 25

Wow, voting was close for the top 6 at least!

And so we welcome four Titans back to the fold, one of whom didn't even make it past round 1 previously.

Quite a few surprises... the comics versions of Starfire and Cyborg didn't even get a point, while fan favorite Duela Dent and "big name" Superboy missed out on coming back.

Just goes to show that in this type of game, a few voters giving big points can make more of a difference than if every voter gives a few points each.

These four Titans return to the list, although votes in this round won't count towards their accumulated points.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I should have given all my points to Duela.

If I had, that would have resulted in a tie between Golden Eagle and Miss Martian. So which of those two would have been the fourth?

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.