Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Dani Moonstar (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Dani Moonstar
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
CBR has a spoiler image of the new Death....

Warning: Major Spoiler Ahead

The Horseman formerly known as.....

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stratum:
CBR has a spoiler image of the new Death....

Warning: Major Spoiler Ahead

The Horseman formerly known as.....

I don't see anything that says that characterGambit is Death... A Horseman yes, but not necesarily Death. I think Pestilence would be more appropriate myself...

[ January 18, 2006, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Reboot,

That is NOT the page that I read earlier....there was a bit of Marvel press release included as well. It seems that this piece was edited after posting.

I could have read it wrong, I admit but they specifically were discussing Death in the original article...right next to those images.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
From ComicBookResources:
"Sunfire has already been revealed as a new Horsemen, but for a MAJOR hint as to who will be the Horseman Death, check out this unseen cover to X-Men #185." This article accompanied the artwork and cover that was in the newsarama article.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
What Drake said. Nice to see one of my fave artists Larocca has found his mojo! His last issue stunk!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I think that's because he's gone inkerless again now. Miki was ruining his pencils...

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Drake,

Thanks for straightening me out. I did in fact read that on CBR but instead linked to the Newsarama article like an idiot.

Jamie

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Why is everybody so sure it's Gambit? Mystique was on the list, too.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Arachne, recent artivles at CBR and Newsarama both have spoilers released by Marvel stating that one of the Horsemen, Death, is shown in accompanying images from upcoming issues. Gambit is shown menacing Rogue, with a rather drastic makeover.

I'm hoping this is a storyline we're going to see played out. It's been hinted that Mystique is going to get Gambit out of Rogue's life. Maybe this is part of her ploy.

Also, looking at the images posted, I think we can say who's wrapped up in "Torso's" bandages...

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mystique is slated to join an X-book as revelved in newarama today.

Look for her and Sabertooth to join Rogue, Iceman, Cable and Cannonball in X-men.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Newsarama's late, that came out last Friday.

I haven't seen anything stating that the person on that cover was Gambit. Mystique's a shapeshifter, remember?

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Okay, I was hesitating on whether to pass this on, since I've seen no solid source and it may just be a combination of Chinese Whispers and wishful thinking that's linking it to Moonstar.

Still, with that health warning...

There's a rumour going round that the "former mutant" mentioned in the Avengers: The Initiative #3 solicit is Moonstar. Passing it on without guarantee or warranty.

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Interesting. Thanks, Reboot. [Hug] I'll have to keep an eye on that. [Smile]

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Hmm, Apparently Click Here For A Spoilerit's been confirmed in Civil War: Battle Damage Report. So what the heck is Civil War: Battle Damage Report?

I'm afraid to get my hopes up too much.

--------------------

Reboot

I'm pretty sure it's an Official Handbook, but written in-character as Iron Fuhrer.

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.