Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » TRUE BLOOD (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: TRUE BLOOD
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
It's not impossible, I suppose, given that Sookie was in very bad shape and likely drug-addled when she had the dream or whatever exactly that was.

How about that Terry Bellefleur, though? What a doll. I was a little skeptical at first about him being played for comic relief at times, but then most everyone except Sookie is. Well, her too, if you count that bandanna-print dress she wore in Dallas. Ouch.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh I think Sooks gets her share of laughs.

TERRY is LOVE of course.

i think his and Hoyt's... umm, natural assets... are greatly underrated.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
As it stands right now, Claudine's introduction reminds me a lot of MaryAnne

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
The adjoining preposition is key, Lash.

Speaking of, here are a few TB extras. (Some possible NSFW content.)

Bill Minisode

Pam and Eric minisode

Jessica's vlog: Tru Blah

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

WHOA. GAYEST. TRUE BLOOD. EVER.

Loved it. And the cast is whittled down some more, fun!

Although I will NEVER EVER forgive Sookie for not pulling the trigger after you know who kicked her door in.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I missed the first part so will have to catch up in a couple hours...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
A transitional episode in a lot of ways. Lots of gore this season. Jessica totally rocked tonight. Sookie's house is a mess again. Damn.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I can't tell you how much the constant wrecking of Sookie's house is bothering me.

For me, after that last bite of pecan pie was gone (a scene I still cannot watch without tearing up) in season one, the house became symbolic of Gran. LOVED Gran. CAN'T STAND and want to DESTROY anything that hurts the house/Gran.

Oh and yes, tonight's Jessica more than made up for last week's Jessica-free episode. Also, I now officially adore Tommy... what a li'l badass. [Smile]

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Who died?
Who didn't Sookie shoot??

Ah, the pains of not having cable.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Spoilers in the box.

Click Here For A SpoilerTalbot, the Mississip king's lover got a stake in the heart from Eric after some hot sex.

Sookie didn't shoot Cindy.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I thought it was the stupid B**** Click Here For A SpoilerDebbie that Sookie didn't shoot.

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Damn, I can't remember enough of the books to know if that's how it played out in them or not.

But Click Here For A SpoilerDebbie is a stupid b*itch no matter what. But she (book spoiler)Click Here For A Spoilerdidn't meet her fate till book four, IIRC.

I should really rent this series. I wonder how close they're going to follow the plot of book four...

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Yes, I typed her name wrong. Thanks for the catch...

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Arachne, if you have a dvd player you SO should watch!

--------------------

Arachne
Bookworm

I'm a little afraid I wont like the changes. On the other hand, Lafayette lives! I probably will get it sometime, but right now I seem to want to spend all my disposable income on comics and yarn, so it might be awhile.

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.