Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » JSA Classified #2 cover (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: JSA Classified #2 cover
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone want to guess what that is they found in the ship? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
flight ring?
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
bart sears of j.l.e. played up pg's booobage alot.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles Phipps
I'm actually the Time Trapper...shhhhhh

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Phipps   Email Charles Phipps         Edit/Delete Post     
I read the preview...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Power Girl is Andromeda.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
END SPOILERS

[ August 17, 2005, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------
Author of "Machine Goddess" and "The Undying Machine"
Machine Goddess: http://tinyurl.com/gkp5z
Undying Machine: http://tinyurl.com/jvw9p

Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Charles, can you please highlight that spoiler? so it can stay hidden unless someone requests to be unhidden?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Phipps:
I read the preview...

are you kidding? ughhhh. this is not good news.
Charles Phipps
I'm actually the Time Trapper...shhhhhh

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Phipps   Email Charles Phipps         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know how to do that.

I just think people can trust they can't read it.

But no, I'm not kidding.

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Power Girl is told by the false Legionaires (whom are supposedly "reborn" that she is Lar Gand's cousin and that she was sent back in time to establish a beachhead against Mordru.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
END SPOILERS

[ August 17, 2005, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------
Author of "Machine Goddess" and "The Undying Machine"
Machine Goddess: http://tinyurl.com/gkp5z
Undying Machine: http://tinyurl.com/jvw9p

Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Phipps:
I don't know how to do that.

I just think people can trust they can't read it.

But no, I'm not kidding.

Fixed. Thanks for the spoiler Charles. Can't wait to read it myself. Wanna elaborate on what you've said? (Blue=#000080 & Gray=#2f2f4f)
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthtownKid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthtownKid   Email SouthtownKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Not what I was hoping for, but better than what it was (I mean, better than what it was with the magic/atlantis stuff).

[ August 17, 2005, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: SouthtownKid ]

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Given how this info gets revealed, I'm not going to buy this as the new gospel until the end of this arc.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Something in me says Peege is the child of the current S-Boy and W-Girl. Just a vibe...
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gorilla Nebula:
no way was it joe staton. he became the JSA artist after wally wood. i remember seeing wally wood's Power Girl and being shocked. Showcase came out years later.

Thanks GN. I doubted my memory there for a minute. Staton did her first mini-series and several covers which had her early appearances. Wally always gets credit for her creation and the pic I've linked was from her first appearance alongside the JSA (as I recall).

-

surprisingly long link to the page with the pic and a bio

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Regarding the origin Charles gave...I like it. But there has to be much more which I am sure we will learn throughout the series.

When Arion told her something about her mom...wierd.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
Exactly. Something doesn't quite add up...unless there's more to THAT person than we knew.

It doesn't explain the power fluxes or what she see's in Supergirl.

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Additional spoilers can be found HERE, including the identities of a couple of other Legion doppelgangers who show up, as well as the figure behind all the chaos - no real surprise there.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.