Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » JSA Classified #2 cover (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: JSA Classified #2 cover
Icefan
Super Buddy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icefan   Email Icefan         Edit/Delete Post     
This is a surprise!

-

Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles Phipps
I'm actually the Time Trapper...shhhhhh

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles Phipps   Email Charles Phipps         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn that Power Girl!

Set down my Imra!

--------------------
Author of "Machine Goddess" and "The Undying Machine"
Machine Goddess: http://tinyurl.com/gkp5z
Undying Machine: http://tinyurl.com/jvw9p

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey icefan where did you find it? I could not find it and where s the cover of Legion #9? JSA #76? etc etc
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icefan
Super Buddy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icefan   Email Icefan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
Hey icefan where did you find it? I could not find it and where s the cover of Legion #9? JSA #76? etc etc

http://www.herorealm.com/solicits/DCupuRsAlx28nol/DCU/
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
No. Way.

What is this all about? Are they conspiring to make me interested in more than just two of PG's attributes? [Razz]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Geoff Johns has just thrown a curveball. He's been hinting that PG was from the future since she joined the JSA around issue 30, many speculated it had to do with the Titans Tomorrow arc. Johns also hinted that the cover of JSA:C #2 would reveal significant aspects of the origin in his newsarama interview about this story arc.

Could it be more misdirection or does Brainy have yet another big blonde for his unrequited affections? Is this the "more recent" character that is scheduled to join the legion?

[ May 16, 2005, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
OMG! Finally!! Amanda Conner draws the LEGION!!!!
If somebody tells me she's doing interiors too, I'll be a very happy boy!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
She's doing interiors too. [Smile]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Holy Magoley!

You know, usually I'd think I'd be hesitate for this, but I'm kinda excited about it. PG with the Legion? This sounds kinda kewl!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haggard Lad
S'up?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haggard Lad   Email Haggard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well crap! I was planning to skip the first JSA: Classified arc (I'm more excited about rumored stories taking place in the JSA's past). But, Geoff Johns found the one thing that would make me interested in Power Girl's origin.

But I'm glad I found out about this now incase the story sells out at my retailer.

--------------------
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
She's doing interiors too. [Smile]

Thanks for making me happy Blacula!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
spoiler
space

spoiler
space

spoiler
space

spoiler
space

spoiler
space

JSA CLASSIFIED #2

Written by Geoff Johns

Art and cover by Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti

The new series continues with a story shedding light on the origin of the mysterious Power Girl! On her way to Metropolis, Power Girl is confronted by three brave heroes from the far future. But the "reunion" is interrupted before it begins by the menace of Mordru! Meanwhile, a shocking new member of the Secret Society of Super-Villains is revealed.

On sale August 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.50 US

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
Imra look very sexy in this cover, and the costume looks different....pink and I see more flesh.
Maybe we have another alternate Legion?
The idea of Power Girl in the Legion is fantastic.
With Kara in the present, maybe she can be the Supergirl from the future related with the Superman family.
A big Andromeda Vs Power Girl clash could'been terrific!

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

The shoes! Lookit the FABOO shoes!
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh no, please, not Power Girl of all people. Her backstory has to be the screwiest in the DCU and now it looks to get even screwier. Next revelation: she's really Laurel Gand after multiple boob augmentations. Blech, blech, blech, except for Mordru.

I hope to gods Imra doesn't really wear THAT awful costume. Garth is very lucky Karen didn't aim a little bit lower.

No good will come of this, imo.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.