Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » JSA Classified #2 cover (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: JSA Classified #2 cover
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
- Not actually sure about Black Canary I. Is she dead in continuity? I'm pretty sure she is, but nowadays am never positive...

Who knows with DC post-Crisis continuity (Thanks DC for making it easier! [Razz] ), but her post-Crisis death was shown in a hospital in SECRET ORIGINS Vol. 2 #50.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthtownKid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthtownKid   Email SouthtownKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
- Not actually sure about Black Canary I. Is she dead in continuity? I'm pretty sure she is, but nowadays am never positive...

Who knows with DC post-Crisis continuity (Thanks DC for making it easier! [Razz] )
Seriously. Before, I could just say, "there are two Wonder Women. There are two Supermen, etc. Okay, I get it." Now, everyone is their own mother, I have no idea which stories still really "happened", or if they did happen, who was even there.

Like how Canary replaces WW in all the old JLA stories. WW would fly in her jet all around the world to face whatever menace with her super strength, and that's supposed to be replaced by a mostly normal girl on a motorcycle? I'm supposed to believe Canary floated her motorcycle to the middle of the Atlantic and stood on the handlebar while she lassoed an alien out of the ocean with her belt?

Some things are so simple now, I can't understand them.

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
It does, Cobie, it does
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
Also, didn't the Earth-2 Robin die in the actual Crisis Maxi-series?

Here is the Wikipedia entries for the JSA, All-Stars, the Seven Soldiers of Victory, and Infinity, Inc.

All-Star Squadron

JSA

Infinity, Inc

Seven Soldiers of Victory

Sorry, there's not entry for the Freedom Fighters or Young All-Stars as of yet.

I started listing folks living and dead but realized that was way too much typing. <G>

Jamie

[ August 19, 2005, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: Stratum ]

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.