Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Mattel: LSH action figures! (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Mattel: LSH action figures!
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
I am confused as to whether these will be sold individually at all, or only as the complete set?

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It's the set or nothing.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
Uh oh. My wife is gonna kill me....

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah...know the feeling.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
heh good thing my partner is being tolerant.......so far [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah! The joys of singledom I can buy these with nary a worry for others opinion. (except for maybe the bank!)
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Well for me it's easy to sell my wife on the idea...
" Too expensive?? Hey, remember that pair of shoes and matching purse you bought the other day?. That's the ones!! Yeah, I love you too!" [LOL]
[Big Grin]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
As of right now, it looks like the price from over a year ago is being honored. The set will be $180 & sale date is 10/17/11. Since we've seen a completed set now, I'm almost hopeful that date WON'T be pushed back.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colossal Boy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Colossal Boy   Email Colossal Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Is the sale date still 10/17/11? I've not seen anything on the mattycollector site announcing it, but I may just not be looking in the right place.
Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

According to a news post in September on their site, that's still their sale date. It's weird to think it's finally here. I'm not surprised it isn't listed on their sales page yet - Matty's site is kind of notorious, at least with DCU items, for not putting them up until day of.
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
after doing some research, and I found this link ---

http://boardreader.com/thread/DC_Direct_needs_to_answer_DCUC_Legion_12_21l7pXx2vrh5.html

originally they were gonna do 24 action figures, including two duo damsels!!! - now trimmed down to 12. oh boy...i want those females legionnaires!!! grrr... Dream Girl, Duo Damsel, Phantom Girl, etc. come on!!!

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Hey I need your help!!! Just found out through email that the Westfield Comics does not sell the Legion set and I am kind of desperate in trying to find a source where I can order it and have it shipped to me. Please help? Can't believe that the Westfield Comics does not sell that Legion set while can sell the others such as the Wave 1 through 17 or whatever! [Frown] [Mad]
Dev - Em
KIA

I think it's only going to be sold through mattycollector dot com.
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
Hey I need your help!!! Just found out through email that the Westfield Comics does not sell the Legion set and I am kind of desperate in trying to find a source where I can order it and have it shipped to me. Please help? Can't believe that the Westfield Comics does not sell that Legion set while can sell the others such as the Wave 1 through 17 or whatever! [Frown] [Mad]

Like Dev said, no one else is selling it because it's exclusive to the Matty web site. Try checking out this link on the sale date and a listing for it should be up.
superboymddjr
Quiet member

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:

Like Dev said, no one else is selling it because it's exclusive to the Matty web site. Try checking out this link on the sale date and a listing for it should be up.
thanks!!! I missed that one....ah...so I am gonna be here at 9 am online and order it !!!

"Our October sale will be flying high with MOTUC's Icarius™ leading the way for tons of favorites from many of our lines, including Ghostbusters™ and the long-awaited DC Universe Legion 12-Pack! Be here at 9 a.m. PT on Monday, October 17th, and here's what will be available:"

*squuee* one more week to go.

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.