Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Mattel: LSH action figures! (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Mattel: LSH action figures!
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh those are really looking so great... Colossal Boy is huge, wow... only thing I'm not so sure about is Garths haircut [Smile]

And not enough women of course - but that has been said so often and still not changed over the years...

From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evolution Has Failed
Two more armpits than Atmos!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evolution Has Failed   Email Evolution Has Failed         Edit/Delete Post     
What I don't get is:

The ad (posted by someone as being here ) says "12-pack", yet I count 14 boxes, and even if you dont' count the empty Invisible Kid one, it's still 13...which one doesn't come with it? Proty? Or is this a "baker's dozen" or is the term "12-pack" somehow not intended to be taken literally?

--------------------
"I like stuff that doesn't exist."

From: Old Lyme, CT | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah- Invisible Kid's a joke and Proty's considered an 'extra'- like a leg for a collect-and-connect or an extra head. Though it is odd that he gets his own compartment.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Got the "good to go" for this as a Christmas gift this year from my folks. Gonne be chipping in a little money, but it will be mine!!!!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
Though it is odd that he gets his own compartment.

Ingenious use of the extra space above CB's compartment-- like the cutesy way they utilized the empty 12th "regular" bay as IK's "spot", descriptive sticker and all. Mattel did a nice job with this set! Definitely a must-have [Love]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
^ - "LIKE"
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Great pics and a review. All figures pictured together and separately.

http://thefwoosh.com/2011/08/first-look-dc-universe-classics-legion-of-superheroes-box-set

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
This set looks beautiful. Looks like it was worth the wait. Love seeing the assembled team (so far) together.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
oh boy when will they be on sale? I am gonna buy that set!!!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my, those pictures are a riot - extremely funny [Smile]

Still hoping I'll be able to transfer those goodies to Germany. Anybody knows if Mattycollector.com has implemented any additional security with their Credit Card payment like Saferpay or Secure Code? Did not find any information on their homepage...

From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I just looked at those pics for the first time. I had no idea they were even making these toys. They look great! Makes me wish I still bought them.

It would be SO awesome if they brought out another set with some of the missing members - especially the girls.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
when will it come out???!!??? i have the $$ ready!!!! that $$ is for that Clubhouse Toy! [LOL]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I want to say that the last I had heard was that it was going to be on sale in October. I'll see if I can find anything solid.
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, I'd be interested to see what day in October they would put them on sale.
I am going away for a week that month and don't want to miss my chance! [Frown]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glindros
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glindros   Email Glindros         Edit/Delete Post     
Still wish they had another girl legionnaire than just Saturn Girl. Would Tinya really have been too much to ask for?
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.