Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt... (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: LMB Fast Facts! Ask Cobalt...
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
@ CK and LL --> SQUEEEEEEE!!

Wow! I don't think I've ever been the object of a *squee*!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Power Boy: I like the Kirby Machines, it's part of who Power Boy is. Like Question Lad is Ditko-derived, so therefore he is politically aware.

Everyone: As for humor, I am always up for parodying popular culture and fourth wall breaking. My characters suffer tremendously due to my tendency to retcon, so they show a degree of comic awareness. I like Deadpool, Yugioh Abridged, I'm a Marvel I'm A DC, etc.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
maybe due to a power vaccum created by the defeat of the Dark Lord of the Oval!

So...we're gonna win?!?!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
well, my second thought was ....

Pb is going to be around after the Dark Oval, right guys? right?

uh .......

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, judging by the fiction you are basing the main plot upon, there should be only one/two deaths of a major character if you are more or less following the books exactly (and you seem to be).

As for what I am working on with Abin Quank, I'm hoping to go for something relevant and realistic.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Em, we won't be following the books too closely, just in the thematic sense of the quest.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Oh, there are other definite, deliberate parallels to LotR beyond the Quest themes. I mean we have a Dark Lord, a big firey Eye and a few other things going on. But mostly, this story is its own thing, and that will become more and more apparent.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
like ... EVERYBODY dies. for example.

oh and there's that whole destruction of Legion World thing I've got a rough draft for.

..... just kidding.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Or is he? Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

Seriously, don't think we won't set you up to think one thing is gonna happen, then drop a huge TURD on your expectations! [Evil]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Ya'll have no idea...well Cobie does, but I had to tell someone.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Well, 'long as we know who your favorite is, Dev... [Frown]

[Wink]

That said, it looks like Lucy and I will throw you all a bit of a curveball rilly soonlike! [Razz]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
There's an awful lot of secrets around here! [Razz]

All will be revealed though and we'll have to wait and see! I have two nice surprises coming very shortly (not major ones but good ones I think) and many more bigger ones to come.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Lardy...we have our own secrets. [Wink]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, I guess we do at that, Dev.... [Yes]

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Even though I am going to be in China for two weeks, I do not want what I am currently working with Abin Quank on to grind to a halt. I think you can all able to cooperate and we'll have an interesting story. I'm having fun seeing other people write my characters.

--------------------

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.