Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Gold and Platinum Discussion Thread (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Gold and Platinum Discussion Thread
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Pam, while lovely, is rejected.

Projectra's wilder hair won me over.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Keep [Policy Pam] !
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Though I'm generally not a fan of tall girls, Pam is a HOTtie, in more ways than one! I vote to keep her!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't access the pics from work! I'll have to use my status as most beloved of all posters to convince Dean to keep the polls open until later this evening!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
It's tough, but I've got to stick with Pam. Bye, bye Projecta.
Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Against all my instincts (Jeckie is one of my favorites), keep Pam. She looks great.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote Policy Pam out. Blame it on consumer anger since I had to send in an insurance payment this weekend instead of spending on frivolity.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
We here at Pinup Model, Inc., wholeheartedly welcome your input. If you think the introduction of contestants should not be a challenge with an elimination...done! If you'd like voting polls to remain open longer...done!

Thank you for your continued support. Luv ya, mean it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

It's a 5 to 5 tie!

Polls remain open...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
MLLASH, you're our only hope! Break this tie!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

IS it a tie?

I'm counting

6 for Pam: Cali, IG, me, EDE, PDGirl, Dr.1

5 for Projectra: Set, Seth G, S. Seymour, FC, Mystery Lad

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Eep! You're right, TD. But your vote was to reject Projectra. So that'd be 6 votes to reject her and 5 to reject Pam.

Sorry about the omission! I think I thought it was just a fun lil animation along the way.

However, the polls are still open! We'll see what happens....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Dang me for nonclarity!

quote:

6 for keeping Pam: Cali, IG, me, EDE, PDGirl, Dr.1

5 for keeping Projectra: Set, Seth G, S. Seymour, FC, Mystery Lad

Okay, that's better.
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Based only on this last image, I'd say keep Pam

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Criminey H. Jeepers!! The fates are against me! Not only can't I access the pics from work, but last night and this morning my MSN WebTv would not connect at home! So now I'll have to vote sight unseen!

SOOOOOOOOO...

As much as I love Pam, it's my girl Jeckie that's been there through the years, snapping necks and lapsing into comas like nobody else.

PAM OUT!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.