Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » STARSEARCHERS Discussion Thread (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: STARSEARCHERS Discussion Thread
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
re: OMEGA MEN... yeah, it did get meandery there after # 6. 1-6 is classic though. I *did* enjoy around issue 15 or so, where Primus attempts to destroy the force-field surrounding Euphorix so he can get back to Kalista... I very much enjoyed the Primus/Kalista soap opera/love story...

The new direction does begin with 26, but the previous issue (Shawn McManus' first art job) starring Kalista on Euphorix is a MUST GET. SO be sure to start there, it's a beautiful, sad standalone story.

The STARSEARCHERS # 6 script is quite intense... I'm proceeding slowly and catiously, but surely on it.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
#25 it is. Thanks, Lash.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for your comments and compliments, Fanfic Lass!

I'm slowly working on the content for #3. I wish there were more waking hours in the day(s)!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My pleasure, Sketchy. [Smile]

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
The cover to #3 is simply amazing. So many characters and yet, it doesn't feel crowded at all!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I can tell, even at tiny size, that the cover is a thing of beauty.

Will get the full goodness on my next visit to the library.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

GROUP SHOT! Dean I can't believe you (attempted to and SUCCEEDED SO BEAUTIFULLY to) fit all 19 of the primary Starsearchers on there!! LOVE it, thank you!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thanks for the comments! It did take a while to get this done, even with skipping the inking phaze. I pondered whether or not to include Renee E., but I obviously chose to wait until I see what happens with her to include her in a Starsearchers group shot.

I'll now begin coloring/lettering story pages for #3, which I'm very excited about. I've looked over my pencils for WEEKS now.

Oh, also, I've thumbnailed all of #s 4 & 5 as well. So many thrills to come!

Oh, also, I haven't forgotten the surprise I mentioned before.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Awesome news!! Lots of weirdness, action and fun coming in 3, 4 and 5!!

Script for # 6 is particularly dense and am proceeding at a slOOOwer pace. 6 pages written but it will be a while before this one is done.

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Take your time! You're WAY ahead of me.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Just read through the entire issue #2.

You guys are doing great. I'm slowly getting a feel for all the characters, and some very distinct personalities are becomiong apparent. Good characterization, great story and superb art.

I love the cover for issue 3.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thank you for reading and commenting, Dev!

You guys are so supportive... I'd be writing this as long as Dean wants to draw it but it sure is nice getting the feedback from fellow Legion Worlders!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Wrote pages 7-8. Whew. THERE is SO MUCH happening in # 6. Dean is going to KILL me when he gets this script...

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
The little faerie chick looks amazing. The color pattern on her wings in the larger picture of her in the middle of issue 2 was great!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Dean's designs rock mightily!

--------------------

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  43  44  45   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.