Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - Post-Crisis (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - Post-Crisis
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
A large, extravagant lobby is seen immediately upon entrance, causing many visitors to wonder how in the world did the Office of Security afford such luxury? Various artwork, relics and artifacts are on display throughout the lobby, all of them from previous cases worked on by the Office of Security since Legion World’s official opening in 3003. None of them are dangerous, of course. Various administrative assistants await visitors to help them; only the those with clearance may enter the Security Officer’s floors—any other who do so have the most dire of problems.

A large plaque hangs above the entrance reading: The Office of Security, Legion World.

What are the Duties of the Office of Security?: Guard Legion World from: external invasions from large forces or singular beings, internal threats from persons in the act of criminal behavior.

Note: This was once the third Office of Security Thread
  • The original Security Office thread ran here from page 1 - 111.
  • The second Office of Security thread ran here before returning to the original thread from pages 111 - 114, until it moved to the third location.
  • The third Office of Security began with the traditional title of 'Cobalt's Office of Security, before becoming simply 'The Office of Security' here . The third Security Office then became the "Memorial for Fallen Security Officers" here in tribute to the many Security Officers who lost their lives defending Legion World from its various enemies.

The Office of Security does not support the use of Chip in Head Technology

[ June 10, 2010, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Citizens of Legion World –

Long has Legion World been in a state of disarray and confusion. This new structure helps symbolize an end to that trend, and the beginning of a new era. I have returned to the Security Office as co-Chief of Security following the defeat of Phineas B. Fuddle, and the legendary Space Ranger, back from the dead, has returned as well as my co-Chief. We will restore the glory and effectiveness of the Security Office, and return it to its original grandeur to help combat threats both external and internal on Legion World. The streets will be safe, and the skies will be clear.

A new era is upon us with Lard Lad and cleome as the new LMBP Administration. In the past, the Security Office has both worked with the LMBP Leadership, and also provided a buffer between the leadership and the daily citizens of Legion World. These two functions shall be restored. You have our promise: we will do everything we can to keep Legion World safe, and would give up our lives to do so if need be.

- Cobalt Kid
(Co-Chief of Security)

-

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Security Officers, you may have questions. I can confirm none of you have lost your posts. The structure of the Security Office remains relatively the same. Rather than name each security officer, I only present the upper-management and highest ranking officers.

Co-Chief of Security
Cobalt Kid, position held for life
Cobalt Kid is a founder of the Office of Security

Co - Chief of Security
Space Ranger
Space Ranger is a founder of the Office of Security

Chief of Detectives
Matlock

Deputy Chief of Security
Everyday girl

Senior Security Officers
Invisible Brainiac
Arachne
Shark Lad

New applicants for a Security Officer position are always welcome. We do still need to replace Frio, and per the long tradition of the Office of Security, Lard Lad has now been removed of his position because he is the LMBP Leader.

I’ll also need to discuss with Jailbait Lass what her status is these days…

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
***memo from the Office of the LMB Leader to Cobalt Kid***

I need to debrief you on some intel I've just found after your meeting with Ranger. You might want a stiff drink first. I've left my schedule open today--please meet with me ASAP!

-Lardy

***end memo***

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

***memo back to Lard Lad***

Not a problem Lardy, just let me know where you want to meet. Do you have an office set up? Or are you bringing it strait to the people? [Big Grin] We can meet here if you like.

Lolita is with me in the streets, so I'm not sure who is handling my administrative stuff right now. I'll have to figure that out...

***end memo***

3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
A new directive from the office of Triple G:

Agents of the Primary Color Gang and derivatives such as the Secondary Color Squad, the Orange Agents and the Green Extreme Team are now (when called to duty by ranking Security Officers) to act as deputized officers to keep the peace on Legion World.
This means each associate of the Super-Villain Costumes and Accessories Emporium will be required to adhere to a higher standard as will as the active members of the field teams.

The Emporium has offered it's services to the Security Office as a Research and Development department and will be supplying necessary tools, equipment and services as needed by Cobalt Kid's security teams.

All team members are still in my employ and there are no planned changes to benefits or retirement packages at this time. The exception to this is that time spent in the service of the Security Office will be compensated for and it's possible that extra benefits will acrue. Compensation packages are an internal matter for the S-VCaAE and will be negotiated with representation from all sides.

We here at the Emporium anticipate a fruitful and healthy relationship with the Security Officers.
Long Live the Legion!

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
***memo from the Office of the LMB Leader to Cobalt Kid***

I'm making The Lair my leadership HQ. I'll be there for a while the next couple days. Please come alone. I'm not asking you to keep anything from Ranger, but I'd prefer to talk about this one-on-one.

***end memo***

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Bob, thanks for the continued support. We'll be definitely in need of the SVCAE's research into matters regarding time / space / parrallel universes / reality changes. I'm quite confident that attacks in this area will likely occur in Legion World's future, considering how often they have been used in the past.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
***memo to Cobalt Kid and Space Ranger***

Please accept my congratulations and gratitude for the operations of all Security Office personnel during the recent crisis, and both of your leadership as well.

I am hopeful that therevitalized Security Office will remain an effective partner with the Bureau of External Affairs (tm) in promoting a just and peaceful Quadrant.

I must note that we seem to have a repeat occurance of Cobalt Kid being framed for various infractions. While of course his name repeatedly gets cleared, it does undermine stability. This repeated occurence even suggests that the enemies of Legion World find this to be our Achilles Heel - all one needs to do is tar Cobalt Kid and all our security protocols are thrown into chaos.

If my office can be of any assistance in remedying this situation, I would be delighted to discuss options.

Yours,

etc.

***end memo***

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, removing myself from the Office was my way of getting around it and that didn't help. Is it time I hire another fulltime bodyguard? It was really Lardy that was framed though, I simply acted against the Security Office and high-ranking LMB leadership because I'd feared they'd been infiltrated--which they had been.

You were a good ally during the troubles, Kent, and I'm looking forward to continuing the good relationship our offices have.

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Do I get a badge? I was promised a badge last time, but I never got one ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

I was just wondering how you'd look in a brand new spiffy orange battle armor augmented costume.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is there room for my dorsal fin?

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Well yeah.

I should get Bob to drop by and you guys can work up a design..how do you feel about blue?
[Big Grin]
Blue Shark Lad has a kind of ring to it, don't you think?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

as long as I don't split into Blue SharkLad and Red SharkLad ...

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  18  19  20   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.