Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Stone Boy?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Surprisingly, not Stone Boy!

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
In Adv. 354-355, Polar Boy is shown to have joined the Adult Legion, since the Legion and Subs merged after so many members had left both groups. Which other Sub is confirmed (via letter column) as having joined the regular Legion?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Color Kid/King.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yep! Color King it is!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Letters pages are full of interesting tidbits.

While reading through some old Adventures, I came across a letter from future comic book writer Mark Evanier. In his letter, Mark

a. protests the death of Ferro Lad.
b. supports the death of Ferro Lad.
c. protests the expulsion of Star Boy.
d. supports the expulsion of Star Boy.
e. makes a suggestion for a future Legionnaire.
f. lists Matter-Eater Lad as his favorite member.
g. praises Curt Swan for his art on "The Evil Hand of the Luck Lords".
h. takes the writers to task for not using Element Lad's powers more creatively.
i. two of the above
j. none of the above

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
i. two of the above

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

f. lists Matter-Eater Lad as his favorite member.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Wrong on both counts.

. . . though someone else did list ME Lad as his favorite and wished he were in more stories.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
h. takes the writers to task for not using Element Lad's powers more creatively.

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

No . . . although another letter writer pointed out how Jan could have saved the day in previous stories and Mort agreed to pass on his suggestions to the writers.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
g. praises Curt Swan for his art on "The Evil Hand of the Luck Lords".
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
c. protests the expulsion of Star Boy.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
d. supports the expulsion of Star Boy.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

e. makes a suggestion for a future Legionnaire.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Eryk Davis Ester

j. none of the above
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.